server changes

going to  keep this short & straight to the point

Wilderness key changes-

12/13 brew cap or won't be able to pick it up

If you are tbed can't pick it up (some people are pre tbing @ the 44 port location) or move the key to any of the hills at 44

Dmm chest changes-

If possible make it so the server can detect which tb came from the dmm chest, when that tb is in effect players won't be able to box npc/ or get hit by npc

Potential new donor benefits & pkt sink

Allow players to recharge magic cape switches from standard/ veng / ancients (Every 2 hrs?)

cost for reg donors- 5k

cost for super donors - 2.5k

cost for ext donors- 1k

Thanks guys 😃

• Upvote 7
16 hours ago, seers10 said:

Yes, understandable.

If you are tbed can't pick it up (some people are pre tbing @ the 44 port location) or move the key to any of the hills at 44

No, because people will tb you once you get there and it will be even more clanman mode. Also I think there is nothing wrong with pre-tbing.

If possible make it so the server can detect which tb came from the dmm chest, when that tb is in effect players won't be able to box npc/ or get hit by npc

mwooaaaeeehhhhh,,,

Yes. Got any ideas?

Allow players to recharge magic cape switches from standard/ veng / ancients (Every 2 hrs?)

cost for reg donors- 5k

cost for ext donors- 1k

Yes, but price should be lower.

• Regular 2k
  • Super 1k
  • Extreme 500
7 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

No, because people will tb you once you get there and it will be even more clanman mode. Also I think there is nothing wrong with pre-tbing.

Single key locations were implemented to encourage clan pking

15 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

mwooaaaeeehhhhh,,,

?

15 minutes ago, Knasterd said:

Yes. Got any ideas?

The potential new donor benefits/ pkt sink is the ability to recharge magic cape, price should be higher to combat people ragging and abusing tbing @ edge/ risk

1 hour ago, seers10 said:

I closed your team 

you should be embarrassed talking to me lmao I put you on suicide watch last time you stepped out of edge with 2 cc members on

832cffda5ff910facff464f2f477f09e.gif

u aint gona do shit i died that time coz of a bug that hasnt been fixed, u decline ratlords offer to 1v1 hybrid for 07 and u avoid seshing me in max nh low confidence?

2 hours ago, nh tank said:

u aint gona do shit i died that time coz of a bug that hasnt been fixed, u decline ratlords offer to 1v1 hybrid for 07 and u avoid seshing me in max nh low confidence?

l0000000l going to completely ignore that video? You created a team 'Nexus' I closed it mate # u are deflecting # y r u deflecting? 

15 hours ago, nh tank said:

if your team was good it woudnt matter if they had 16-17 brews its a 6min tb thats along time idk maybe just a spartan thing struggling to get kills. our team we killing niggas on halfs

It’s pretty easy to tank a full with 12 brews, especially if you have multi bots banging  off the focusers 24/7. So tanking a 6 minute tb with 17 brews is an absolute joke lol

17 hours ago, seers10 said:

Wilderness key changes-

Dmm chest changes-

cost for reg donors- 5k

cost for ext donors- 1k

Thanks guys 😃

Wilderness Key

- Brew cap on wilderness key when picking up example ( 20 brews in inventory when you pick up the key 10 of those brews will disseapear in free empty slots in your inventory

Remove location from 44 obelisk to fast to get there as pre tb is a thing tho.

On 5/15/2019 at 10:20 PM, seers10 said:

Wilderness key changes-

Dmm chest changes-

cost for reg donors- 5k

cost for ext donors- 1k

Thanks guys 😃

stfu kash