Wilderness Clue Scrolls

As you all know the roots of Roatpkz are, and will always be in the wilderness.

The wilderness is the main hotspot of Roatpkz, and can never have too much activity, and that's how I've come to this idea.

Wilderness Clue Scrolls

Title says it all: Wilderness Clue Scrolls.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have Clue Scrolls added to the wilderness?

The options on Clue Scrolls are endless, so that's why I'm not making this thread too complicated as of now, 

but I listed some things that possibly could be done with this idea.

Possible idea's for the Wilderness Clue Scrolls concept

• Remove all the 3rd-age items from the vote store, and wipe all pieces out of the economy (give people the current worth of the items back in pk points)
  • Add the new clue scroll rewards from Oldschool
  • Leave the current state of 3rd-age items for what it is right now but add the new clue scroll items to the reward chests such as druidic, 3rd age ring etc
  • Add a mimic boss for the elite & master caskets: place this boss at one certain spot in the wilderness to increase activity at a certain spot
  • Add litteraly all uncommon to rare clue scroll rewards and make them sellable to the ali junk store
  • Only add the rare+ items such as the new 3rd-age plateskit, druidic etc.
  • Add exsisting items to the casket rewards such as pk items, pk points, bigger amounts of supplies
  • Add locations based on the clue scroll level you have, for example:
    • Beginner 1-10 wilderness 
    • Easy 1-15 wilderness
    • Medium 10-20 wilderness
    • Hard 20-40 wilderness
    • Elite 30-50+ wilderness
    • Master 30-50+ wilderness
  • You can also vary the amount of steps/actions you'll have to do like the points listed above

In depth

I could work out a whole idea with every little detail described but I think that's unnecessary as of now.

Ofcourse everything related to this thread can be discussed below and feel free to add suggestions.

Please upvote suggestions you like so we can see what might work and what now.

The various amount of clue scrolls in Oldschool can be found

here: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Clue_scroll

The updated reward list of clue scrolls in Oldschool can be found here: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Treasure_Trails#Rewards

Edited by Knasterd
  • Upvote 6
11 minutes ago, PK Guy said:

I like it. 

When you dig for a clue, this hybrid should pop up to try and kill you.

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Saradomin_wizard

you also have a zamorak one so it could be one of those.

Also they should be stronger than in Oldschool, since they're too ezpz at the moment.

Should not switch overheads and do strong af attacks but should have more defensive bonusses or more hp,

may take a minute or two to kill it in welfare in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Macky said:

High support! This could be very interesting to get people in wild. You could make it that people need to bring certain items (risk) and need be skulled for some of the clue scroll steps. 

im not sure about this, could be too much, but maybe this is only for master clue's and there's very worth while rewards if this is what u need to do to finish a step.

Edited by Fityruneeli

Great Idea, would definitely be a cool thing to do! i think for the bosses there should be a few locations though, not only one. if theres only one that will just be camped. Think the easter eggs in the easter event caused good wildy activity in different locations. prolly less spots for bosses but just a few where teams, if they want to, can check instead of just camping one spot

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Macky said:

High support! This could be very interesting to get people in wild. You could make it that people need to bring certain items (risk) and need be skulled for some of the clue scroll steps. 

I kind of like the idea of taking more risk but I think players shouldn't be obliged to bring risk. Maybe it should have certain advantages of bringing more items, maybe a weakness for various weapons/item combinations to the clue scroll bosses?