ANCIENT ARTEFACTS

28eade1cc1f9cc299715cccf48e72af0.png

ff3fe7d945233acc1cb0817bb6c5ae9e.png

7c805fa795f5bc7612498d15651496e8.png

tradeing in these emblems give pkp in return so your left with pkp in your inventory.

you can turn in these emblems noted and bring in as many as you want to maximize profit but that puts you at a very high risk!

positive effects

1. more activity

2. you can make pkp

3. a method for new players

negative effects

there is none everyone is happy.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Good shout, didn't even know this was a thing on RS but seems like it would fit Roat Pkz pretty well too. New ways to make money (with a risk to balance) is great and encourages PKing activity there also. What's the drop rates like on these things?

very rare atleast the higher tier ones but you shouldnt be able to farm the shit out of them.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:35 PM, Knasterd said:

I understand where you're coming from and I think it would be a great addition to Roatpkz, however I think, currently, there are other things with higher priotities.

They should be dropped by players, not revs. Then I don't think there are things with higher priorities. Edge is very empty aside from people that are just starting out or dh'ers. The reason for that is that PVM'ing is a hundred more times profitable than pking unless you risk fight or something. This is supposed to be a pk server yet it is not possible to make decent money by pking without risk. While slayer for example easely gets you 1000-2000pk points per task while you don't have to risk anything.

Pking should be a viable method of making money on a pk server. Adding this for players or making the lower tier keys not give crap all the time would be a solution.

Edited by Real good
  • Upvote 1