Castle Wars Bug Fix/Suggestion

These items are not tradeable on OSRS, and they shouldn't be tradeable on here. I don't know if you intentionally made it so that these items are tradeable, but it should have never been tradeable in the first place. Using Castle Wars items while they are tradeable is incredibly frustrating, and I know this is a very easy task for you Gretar :a7e:

The value in most of these items stems from the fact that they are untradeable 

@Gretar, I hope you are reading this, this is more of a Bug-Fix rather than a suggestion. 

Thank you for hearing me out :)

For your convenience, I will make a list of all Items which should be untradeable.
Saradomin Halo

Zamorak Halo

Guthix Halo

Saradomin Banner

Saradomin Hood

Saradomin Cloak

Decorative Mage Hat

Decorative Mage Robetop

Decorative Mage Legs

Zamorak Banner

Zamorak Hood

Zamorak Cloak

Decorative Range Quiver

Decorative Range Top

Decorative Range Legs

Note:/Pros

All of these items should act like a fire-cape, kept on death, untradeable, but still has sell-back value to the Mini-game Shop. Fixing these items not only improves the quality of life of many players, it also could potentially help improve the market around mini-game points, because as of now, it is a very stagnant currency.

Edited by Alkosor

Castle Wars got more unpopular over years, i don't see players anymore trying to play castle wars ; Rewards and points are tbh not worth. My suggestion to remake  castle wars by when you enter the portal with 0 items as requirement in slot as inventory, there will be a chest in the portal with all gear that are avaiable ingame to make the player his own set to play castle wars, by winning the minigame there should be a special reward (castle wars box) what variate from Anglerfish,Torso,Ags,Dclaws,Elder maul (example of items) it could be also a instant reward by % about how lucky you get to earn a good reward, if this boost a bit more the activity of castle wars, tournament mini game points should be removed even tho the cosmetics from mgp shop are not interested by players it should have something in the shop to make it still profitable to pk points to keep the prize on 100 pkp ea mgp since they going for 70-100 pkp ea mgp

Edited by paramingo