A Buff to Zulrah

Hi everyone

As the title states, I'm curious whether it would be possible to buff Zulrah's PKP drop?

Currently,

Zulrah only drops PKP every other kill (roughly) and for an amount that's always less than 100. Earning this drop alongside the usual scales isn't very rewarding at all compared to the task required to get this drop. 

What I'm suggesting:

A consistent, guaranteed PKP drop on every kill (this wouldn't require an increase in PKP on drop) and/or More PKP points given on drop. 

I think the other drop items are pretty balanced, most aren't worth any PKP but is reasonable considering Zulrah is a low risk boss.

Zulrah is great because it gives new players the chance to grind in-game currency when they don't have enough to move onwards with and it does so without the threat of PKers resetting all the progress they're making.

Let me know what you guys think & if this is a good idea.

Thanks.

Edited by lifetime

The droptable of zulrah is good even without vote and donator bonus, it defo dont need a buff. Compared to other bosses hes one of the better one tbh but a upgraded gear would do the time of the kill which will make a constant good amount ea hour without hitting the rare drop table.

Good gear i suggest

Elite void full set/Anguish necklace/Avas assembler/ring of suffering/Blowpipe with D darts/ peg boots/ Dark bow as spec/Bring Vengeance

Tips

Make a custom kit of this so every kill you only need to load kit

Use vote bonus

Personally I don't think it needs a buff. 
If you've decent gear (Bp + elite void) a kill might take you an average of 1,5 mins which is pretty quick tbf. 
Let's say you get rewarded with approximately 60-80 pkp each kill, that's like 2,8-3k pr hour (Zcales and other drops from the rare droptable excluded) which is pretty good imo. 
But if you're using RCB in spawn gear it might feel a little long-drawn. 
I think it's one of the best money making methods rn on Roatz and it should definitely stay like that.

• Upvote 2

I agree that with good gear, Zulrah is a decent moneymaker but all of that good gear requires a decent amount of PKP first that new players or returnees don't have. Grinding Zulrah on a less than 1000 pkp budget makes the task not worth it.

Also, the PKP drop isn't every kill and only drops every other kill or sometimes less.

Edited by lifetime