ban alien shit

zeplin99

ban alien gear from edgepvp................  

6 members have voted

1. 1. ban alien gear means THE SHIT THAT IS 2OP

• vesta ban FKING YES
    • VESTA BAN (FOR THE FREAKS WHO USE IT) NO LMAO WHO WOULD CHOOSE NO?
  2. 2. BAN FKING ZURIELS

• BAN ZURIELS
    • BAN ZUERIELS NO? LMAO AGAIN WHO DOES NO
  3. 3. ban fking vls

• ban fking vls lmao legit it speces higher then anything else ..
    • ban it from fking edgepvp
  4. 4. ban fking statius

• ban fking statius from edgepvp
    • ban fking statius from edgepvp (no)

4 hours ago, Shadovv said:

Then dont edge pk lmfao 

1. it is at edgepvp which is meant to be a brid zone 

2. its mean't to be bridzone not a spec/tab zone with max camp 

&

6 hours ago, Same Sea said:

What would it change for you? 

i usally don't brid anymore cause of the alien gear ask professer19 or alex or any other old rabbit in the cage of bridding i was bridding back in the days :) just a info for you and stop posting under every of my topics like you still trying to get my attetion? lmfao. weirdo can't live without me.. i would nms if i had to post under someones topic whole time he makes one.

6 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

1. it is at edgepvp which is meant to be a brid zone 

2. its mean't to be bridzone not a spec/tab zone with max camp 

&

i usally don't brid anymore cause of the alien gear ask professer19 or alex or any other old rabbit in the cage of bridding i was bridding back in the days :) just a info for you and stop posting under every of my topics like you still trying to get my attetion? lmfao. weirdo can't live without me.. i would nms if i had to post under someones topic whole time he makes one.

What do you even know about hybridding l0l. You were claiming to be some top hybrid in soulspawn along with real Brett or whatever his name was until people like sunjars,ward and saysorry quickly put you both in your place with a 5-0? 

Same story again, someone here will soon give you a reality check once again

On 5/30/2019 at 6:12 AM, Wtf Safer said:

What do you even know about hybridding l0l. You were claiming to be some top hybrid in soulspawn along with real Brett or whatever his name was until people like sunjars,ward and saysorry quickly put you both in your place with a 5-0? 

at first brett didn't get 5-0 but heads up? he fought sunjar 3 their apprently bot (most people dont say its a bot anymore just btw lols 300m ssp were made when the acc was sold) but heads up :) you like plot twisting yourself now get the zeplins w301 spastic

and to ward of shame? LOL he asslicked me like a moron after ray let him down LOOOOOOOOOOL ray+ward of shame dreamteam of wannabe hero's one saying he got a lambo one saying he got 100gf's irl no pics every posted , sunjar 3 actually got tackled by me and slave ships a ex sn3 member ask him yourself where is sn3 now? hidding never seen again after i put sultanmcdog into his cave and selena gomez ? LOL nobody touched me again feelsbad? ? and who's "saysorry" what was his ign? go get them all to here lol you saying everytime someone cleared me 5-0 me and shit when i ask you to get them to here you avoid? like the thing with the zeplins? still waiting w301 to them to appear? you saying you got contact but you wont post any pictures LOLOLOLOLOL storyteller of year retard

On 5/30/2019 at 9:12 AM, Fityruneeli said:

annother good troll post zeplin 👍

wasnt trollpost but whatever

Edited by zeplin99

16 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

you saying you got contact but you wont post any pictures

Don't make me expose you again. You always said you're part of zeplins (such a fanboy that you still do) but when I posted a screenshot of pernix beast saying he doesn't know who tf you are, you went all silent lmao. I could make a topic about you but you're not that important. Hush

Edited by Wtf Safer

4 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Don't make me expose you again. You always said you're part of zeplins (such a fanboy that you still do) but when I posted a screenshot of pernix beast saying he doesn't know who tf you are, you went all silent lmao. I could make a topic about you but you're not that important. Hush

? same comeback as in 2018 i wait for the zeplins (you got contact to them apprently) to appear at w301 clanwars? once i find my old laptop i post gladly pics of them begging me to login cause they couldn't do anything alone lol thats no problem now stop quoting me useless yyou post pictures / get them to here :) you more cringe then same sea who quotes me on every topic.

oh and just besides as i said way back :P you probs dont get it at all they begged me to join them cause i was chilling with lazy l1gga im n0mand im b0rk aka (BP_) and other clans lols.-. you don't really get anything and comming with the same comeback the whole time 2019 (rsps players typciall tbh no comebacks at all) but w.e get them here and stop just pming pernix beast lols go get n0mand and other's to here since you saying you got disc from them Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'll clear them no prob since you say they the best would be best first vid though i'll expose my own ex-cc and im the only zeplin alive besides sophie 🤣 found it funny that the zeplin's im apprently not in won't do a comeback on soulsplit while "ty_" is back i cleared them alone without any help x5 or more max they wen't was 26hour's but that doesn't play a role here. not gonna talk all zeplins shit but yea get them here mayb i see sophie again after like 2 and a half year's would be nice to see b0rk and black mamba and other's back aswell you can go get them here i won't really mind lol you're talking on the fourms like you a gangster or something 😂

Edited by zeplin99

5 minutes ago, lumonyx said:

Idk i personally like the vestas,statius etc. I think tehy should be there still ^^

that is not my point. i don't want them to be banned from the whole game..

i just want the items banned from edgepvp at riskzone its their own risk but at edgepvp shouldn't be ely etc allowned they already banned (main nhing) from there for the reason people just ragged. i just want the items banned from edgepvp cause they have such 2much good stats.. if people want to brid with max risk they can go ::easts like they should be cause thats the Og brid zone

2 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

that is not my point. i don't want them to be banned from the whole game..

i just want the items banned from edgepvp at riskzone its their own risk but at edgepvp shouldn't be ely etc allowned they already banned (main nhing) from there for the reason people just ragged. i just want the items banned from edgepvp cause they have such 2much good stats.. if people want to brid with max risk they can go ::easts like they should be cause thats the Og brid zone

Owww then i compeletly agree with u if thats the case haha

• Nice 1

8 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

? same comeback as in 2018 i wait for the zeplins (you got contact to them apprently) to appear at w301 clanwars? once i find my old laptop i post gladly pics of them begging me to login cause they couldn't do anything alone lol thats no problem now stop quoting me useless yyou post pictures / get them to here :) you more cringe then same sea who quotes me on every topic.

oh and just besides as i said way back :P you probs dont get it at all they begged me to join them cause i was chilling with lazy l1gga im n0mand im b0rk aka (BP_) and other clans lols.-. you don't really get anything and comming with the same comeback the whole time 2019 (rsps players typciall tbh no comebacks at all) but w.e get them here and stop just pming pernix beast lols go get n0mand and other's to here since you saying you got disc from them Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'll clear them no prob since you say they the best would be best first vid though i'll expose my own ex-cc and im the only zeplin alive besides sophie 🤣 found it funny that the zeplin's im apprently not in won't do a comeback on soulsplit while "ty_" is back i cleared them alone without any help x5 or more max they wen't was 26hour's but that doesn't play a role here. not gonna talk all zeplins shit but yea get them here mayb i see sophie again after like 2 and a half year's would be nice to see b0rk and black mamba and other's back aswell you can go get them here i won't really mind lol you're talking on the fourms like you a gangster or something 😂

You need help

On 5/30/2019 at 6:12 AM, Wtf Safer said:

Fam he’s a retired brid he hasn’t bridded since 2012 and he would legit beat you to death in brid fight pipe down nigga.

bridding him would be like fighting the hulk you won’t do shit and you’re gonna get raped by his 5 way 1 ticks easy

Edited by PROFFESER19

1 hour ago, PROFFESER19 said:

Fam he’s a retired brid he hasn’t bridded since 2012 and he would legit beat you to death in brid fight pipe down nigga.

bridding him would be like fighting the hulk you won’t do shit and you’re gonna get raped by his 5 way 1 ticks easy

I hope youre being sarcastic haha hahaha. He's 16 now, in 2012 he was like 9 or 10. 

4 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

I hope youre being sarcastic haha hahaha. He's 16 now, in 2012 he was like 9 or 10. 

as i said i would give you killpictures from brids in 2011-12 and im 17 in 2012 i was 10 and i started rs with 8 cause it was fun way back i did 45 / 1def nhing / 45 brid / 99 brid in fatality 614 / legacy 614 / in 2012 i aswell risk fought people on fatality for 1b+ lol so if you think im lieing you into something more deep who here thinks im lieing quote me now. i cant lie when i even post my pictures of mac ban from 10year's cause i used a hacked account on artero i aswell used a hacked account here and only gretar know's the name of it and admins :9 so pipe down lol you know that of me what you can read and with your iq you don't know anything of me.

48 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

as i said i would give you killpictures from brids in 2011-12 and im 17 in 2012 i was 10 and i started rs with 8 cause it was fun way back i did 45 / 1def nhing / 45 brid / 99 brid in fatality 614 / legacy 614 / in 2012 i aswell risk fought people on fatality for 1b+ lol so if you think im lieing you into something more deep who here thinks im lieing quote me now. i cant lie when i even post my pictures of mac ban from 10year's cause i used a hacked account on artero i aswell used a hacked account here and only gretar know's the name of it and admins :9 so pipe down lol you know that of me what you can read and with your iq you don't know anything of me.

Legit shut the fuck up L0L. Ward told me he sesh'd you in soulspawn in white portal. He said there was no difference b/w you and a guy that started bridding 2 days ago. Brett told me you're a compulsive liar and have a great need for attention. Half of zeplins don't even know you. Zeplin general Pernix Beast still says you were never part of zeplins (will post screenshot again if you want) Sunjars told me you used to skip school for "Ns Practice" L0L. Please try to deny these you attention seeking half-wit

Edited by Wtf Safer

20 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Legit shut the fuck up L0L. Ward told me he sesh'd you in soulspawn in white portal. He said there was no difference b/w you and a guy that started bridding 2 days ago. Brett told me you're a compulsive liar and have a great need for attention. Half of zeplins don't even know you. Zeplin general Pernix Beast still says you were never part of zeplins (will post screenshot again if you want) Sunjars told me you used to skip school for "Ns Practice" L0L. Please try to deny these you attention seeking half-wit

How is he attention seeking when you are the one quoting him you irrelevant dumb dog,I wasn’t being sarcastic he would legit slap you easily 

59 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

can you now please post pictures of all zeplins saying im fake? like i want screenys from all :P not 1 imagine posting on 1 but never getting them to here its like youknow like a anime with only tits nothing else to see this is what im seeing you barking and barking like a spastic and i did skip school to ns yes cause i was into it and didn't lie over the hour's i go ? i can even skip work but nowdays i dont ns anymore so dw i do bball then outside 30degress get some more brown youknow? you probs some white skin whale but thats besides , 

can you get the zeplins to here now ? like im asking you for the 100th time get them to here? get sophie / ollie / black mamba and other's to here? you post 1 picture 1 like? btw / brett backstabbed me after he found out im in wcs just so besides LOL i was with him in 2012 in avengedpkz i trained with him and 3 other's so stop saying anything LOL :P you know that what i want you to know now get the zeplins to here i'll be waiting w301 since im mac banned on roatz :) gladly waiting there and btw how do i need attention when you quote me in your free time dumb kb warrior :C cryable huh but not for me ill get now some ice cubes baby no time to babysit you LOL

41 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

How is he attention seeking when you are the one quoting him you irrelevant dumb dog,I wasn’t being sarcastic he would legit slap you easily 

he doesn't check anything he wants to touch my monument from rsps :) i chill with solidtag rag frontline rag solidtag he rags rot member's and probs logs 🤣 btw my manny donny look disc :D 

48 minutes ago, PROFFESER19 said:

You haven't even seen me pk and you're still assuming he'd slap me, that alone shows you're just as braindead as him.

7 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

can you now please post pictures of all zeplins saying im fake? like i want screenys from all :P not 1 imagine posting on 1 but never getting them to here its like youknow like a anime with only tits nothing else to see this is what im seeing you barking and barking like a spastic and i did skip school to ns yes cause i was into it and didn't lie over the hour's i go ? i can even skip work but nowdays i dont ns anymore so dw i do bball then outside 30degress get some more brown youknow? you probs some white skin whale but thats besides , 

can you get the zeplins to here now ? like im asking you for the 100th time get them to here? get sophie / ollie / black mamba and other's to here? you post 1 picture 1 like? btw / brett backstabbed me after he found out im in wcs just so besides LOL i was with him in 2012 in avengedpkz i trained with him and 3 other's so stop saying anything LOL :P you know that what i want you to know now get the zeplins to here i'll be waiting w301 since im mac banned on roatz :) gladly waiting there and btw how do i need attention when you quote me in your free time dumb kb warrior :C cryable huh but not for me ill get now some ice cubes baby no time to babysit you LOL

he doesn't check anything he wants to touch my monument from rsps :) i chill with solidtag rag frontline rag solidtag he rags rot member's and probs logs 🤣 btw my manny donny look disc :D 

I'm not going to read a bunch of paragraphs coming from an attention seeking moron but for the first few lines, how the fuck can I get "all zeplins screenshot" when half of them haven't even heard of you lmfao. Also that "1 zeplin" you're talking about is the co founder of Zeplins so that's all I need. Make some more excuses now L0L

2 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

You haven't even seen me pk and you're still assuming he'd slap me, that alone shows you're just as braindead as him.

I'm not going to read a bunch of paragraphs coming from an attention seeking moron but for the first few lines, how the fuck can I get "all zeplins screenshot" when half of them haven't even heard of you lmfao. Also that "1 zeplin" you're talking about is the co founder of Zeplins so that's all I need. Make some more excuses now L0L

im waiting for the zeplins to come w301 if you get them you can quote me agian lol my ign there is zeplin99 tell them to add me all im saying. you saying you got contact to everyone and then when i call you out to get them then you go in defence mode? you're cringe .-. you probs couldn't even read anything / i ain't making any excuses once i find my laptop from 2012 i show you soulsplit pictures of them begging me to login ? .-. legit you fishing in dark af water thinking you know anything lmfa0 you ain't anyone #monmunt is inbreakable spastic imagine thinking you'll break my monument with invalid shit and 1 picture? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2 minutes ago, zeplin99 said:

im waiting for the zeplins to come w301 if you get them you can quote me agian lol my ign there is zeplin99 tell them to add me all im saying. you saying you got contact to everyone and then when i call you out to get them then you go in defence mode? you're cringe .-. you probs couldn't even read anything / i ain't making any excuses once i find my laptop from 2012 i show you soulsplit pictures of them begging me to login ? .-. legit you fishing in dark af water thinking you know anything lmfa0 you ain't anyone #monmunt is inbreakable spastic imagine thinking you'll break my monument with invalid shit and 1 picture? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You thinking zeplins are going to take the time out of their day for a worthless random like you shows you're dumber than I thought you were

1 minute ago, Wtf Safer said:

You thinking zeplins are going to take the time out of their day for a worthless random like you shows you're dumber than I thought you were

7ca906d08e7fca597de2890aa0d81535.pngi am waiting you say you got contacts? get them on osrs im waiting for their pms? hello? stop going defender mode spastic go get zeplins now osrs leggo im fking waiting defender whale LOL do you ahve defender level 5 on babar minigame spastic? LOLOLOl defender mode on huh

Just now, zeplin99 said:

7ca906d08e7fca597de2890aa0d81535.pngi am waiting you say you got contacts? get them on osrs im waiting for their pms? hello? stop going defender mode spastic go get zeplins now osrs leggo im fking waiting defender whale LOL do you ahve defender level 5 on babar minigame spastic? LOLOLOl defender mode on huh

Do you have the brain capacity to understand basic English?