We have Mongolians who hoard Jad every time and the chances of you actually going to a jad and not seeing them and dying to them instantly is bout same rarity as Gretar holding a full length conversation which is hella depressing.

So either A. Make it so users can fight Jad at different combat level making clans have to divide themselves among other combat levels to help secure the spot essentially making them work harder. -- B. Decrease the chances of getting scroll drops from Jad like I said these clowns own Jad 24/7 and solo players can not participate by any means have 0 chance as of right now. So figure something out because Jad is just dead content as of right now.

6 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

i give you the point single players (in no multi cc) have such no chance at jad but jad is mean't to stay in multi zone so everyone can actually have a chance getting loot in singles it should be then the same as skotzio so if you atk it you have to SKULL 

the fuck are you talking about buddy :D

On 5/31/2019 at 10:47 PM, Yoobs da king said:

Or just do what HPEvent has and make a percentage for who ever gets loot do it for jad + skotizo more dmg you do better chance you have to get the loot I would honestly think this would be 100x better so even solo players have a little bit of a chance

Tbh i agree with what ur saying about jad its always camped with a full team where they can bring +4 items without any worries, Make jad skull players also when attacking him would make more sense players wouldn't bring a expensive item which is almost always winning like a Twisted bow or a vigorras mace what out dps any other weapon. This would make jad pretty much more enjoyable for the regular player. 

Skotizo is pretty good tbh with a 2-3 army team who keep focusing the other skotizo pvmers, you can snipe the kill with a low valuable item as the arclight which is worth 4-5k its hits good same as the accuracy.

1. Don't make Jad skull you..

2. People do Skotizo with Tbow, chainmace, craws etc.

3. I only snipe Jad kills from retard clans when using Dwh + Rapier

4. Make it so you can do the ::jad command teleport and the teleport using the wizard for another minute after Jad has died, so we have a chance to loot our Jad kill items before it spawns for all the random niggas that killed you 2 seconds before Jad ended.

• 1 month later...