::POKE NIGGA

22 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

@Gretar

You added ::stoppoke command then took ::poke away in general just publicize the fact that ::stoppoke is a command users can stop it from happening and fucking add ::poke back you clown I don't think u understand how ded ur server is w/o the command

i already got a fking topic on it but ty for helping me making gretar to understand add some og shit back lol

1 hour ago, Bailey Jay said:

Wtf gretar bring back ::poke. While you’re at it bring back chaotics and stat hammer with vesta spear??? 

lol chaotics not i agree stat hammer / vesta spear are fun but chaotics no. they did hit way 2much for being free as a donor. either make them 15k pkp each and autolose everytime or 50k pkp each or nothing.

Just now, paramingo said:

Ghrazi rapier still has better stats as chaotic rapier
Elder maul also better as chaotic maul.

Statius warhammer would make Dragon warhammer useless, same as Vesta spear to zamorakian spear

its about bring some funny things back only ogs remember dude.-. like everyone ingame who was pking with stat warhammer would agree that roatz should be 1week like it was in 2012. just 1week..

I've never experienced ::poke command but i guess that he removed it for a reason, because people abused it i guess? I dont think he'll bring it back just becasue he knows that people will abuse it. If he does i think that there should be like a limit on how much u can poke per 12 hours or so lel

16 hours ago, paramingo said:

Ghrazi rapier still has better stats as chaotic rapier
Elder maul also better as chaotic maul.

Statius warhammer would make Dragon warhammer useless, same as Vesta spear to zamorakian spear

Lol you obviously didn’t play back then?? Dragon warhammer would be just as useful as it is now? Lowers defense stat hammer didn’t? You’re legit retarded if you think the elder maul is even as close to as good as cmaul. Vesta spear would poke 60-70 on players?? I don’t see zamorakian spear doing that??? 

2 minutes ago, Bailey Jay said:

Lol you obviously didn’t play back then?? Dragon warhammer would be just as useful as it is now? Lowers defense stat hammer didn’t? You’re legit retarded if you think the elder maul is even as close to as good as cmaul. Vesta spear would poke 60-70 on players?? I don’t see zamorakian spear doing that??? 

Even back in the time chaotic weapons got removed from useable in PVP and only useable for pvming, Statius warhammer does lower our your enemy his current defence by 30% on a hit other then 0 like the DWH. Vesta spear would be to op @corp when pvp weapons last 2H in pvm combat situation.

Back in the days roatz was a old 317 server were the combat system was way different how it is now a days, since the release of osrs it's the best to stay that way. Those items as swh,vesta spear, chaotic wep's have a similar item in osrs the name is different as slighty the stats. 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, lumonyx said:

I've never experienced ::poke command but i guess that he removed it for a reason, because people abused it i guess? I dont think he'll bring it back just becasue he knows that people will abuse it. If he does i think that there should be like a limit on how much u can poke per 12 hours or so lel

Kys hence why I said publicize the stoppoke command so players dont piss bitch and main about it