Good morning negros

7 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Is your alter ego suicidal too? 

Can’t take someone who lost the love of their life to a McDonald’s worker seriously - really shows the state of your life and the level of poverty you’re stuck living under if your scale of wealth weighs out lower than the average fast-food worker

Edited by repent
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, repent said:

Can’t take someone who lost the love of their life to a McDonald’s worker seriously - really shows the state of your life and the level of poverty you’re stuck living under if your scale of wealth weighs out lower than the average fast-food worker

Loool I have more money and a penger girl than you

your weight and scars show me your quality of life suck your mum and cry about it 

3 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Loool I have more money and a penger girl than you

your weight and scars show me your quality of life suck your mum and cry about it 

Your parents* have more money than me (most likely idk what kind of money 7/11 makes for you) 

I’m 6’4” and 190lbs I’m SOOOO overweight

21 minutes ago, repent said:

Your parents* have more money than me (most likely idk what kind of money 7/11 makes for you) 

I’m 6’4” and 190lbs I’m SOOOO overweight

Lool I don’t work a job atm and still have more money than you

you may not be overweight but you are insecure about your body and unhealthy, try deny it and lie to yourself

fix up 

2 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Lool I don’t work a job atm and still have more money than you

you may not be overweight but you are insecure about your body and unhealthy, try deny it and lie to yourself

fix up 

If you don’t work a job then what are you doing trying to flame someone who works for what they have, can provide for themself in the real world (it exists!!!) and is a responsible adult? You’re not worth my time you’re just another insignificant unproductive member of society that sits around and jacks off all day to runescape players looking to “buy gf for 5k”

3 hours ago, repent said:

If you don’t work a job then what are you doing trying to flame someone who works for what they have, can provide for themself in the real world (it exists!!!) and is a responsible adult? You’re not worth my time you’re just another insignificant unproductive member of society that sits around and jacks off all day to runescape players looking to “buy gf for 5k”

You work a basic 9-5 for $10 an hour and you’re a drop out shut the fuck up freak LMFAOO everything he said is triggering you because you’re a nobody in real life let alone online ugly fuck 😂😂

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, repent said:

Mad bc everything I said is true, it’s ok lee shout me out in your suicide note 

11 hours ago, Smackd said:

You work a basic 9-5 for $10 an hour and you’re a drop out shut the fuck up freak LMFAOO everything he said is triggering you because you’re a nobody in real life let alone online ugly fuck 😂😂

I work under an electrician for 17.50 an hour lol you’re the same age as me yet you live with your parents who provide everything for you and hold your hand through adulthood until they pass away and you’re left alone with manic depression and no way out lmfao

not to mention I’m able to put myself through college without needing someone to provide for me 😂😂 You’re a child pre pubescent in the ways of adulthood

Edited by repent
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, repent said:

I work under an electrician for 17.50 an hour lol you’re the same age as me yet you live with your parents who provide everything for you and hold your hand through adulthood until they pass away and you’re left alone with manic depression and no way out lmfao

not to mention I’m able to put myself through college without needing someone to provide for me 😂😂 You’re a child pre pubescent in the ways of adulthood

😂😂😂you think you’re a better person because your parents don’t love you LOOOOOOL

43 minutes ago, repent said:

Didn’t read moron lmfao actually think I’d ever read anything you type out 

14 minutes ago, repent said:

McDonald’s isn’t a job lol that’s somewhere 14-year-olds go to learn what the job routine is like 

Lool just stop contradicting yourself you aren’t smart enough to argue with me why even try, bye lee 

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Leave the “adult” with earrings in his ears alone! Burger King is a step up from Mc donalds for him 🤣 

Stop cloutchasing with your dead jokes weird attention seeker 

47 minutes ago, Tesfxye said:

Lool just stop contradicting yourself you aren’t smart enough to argue with me why even try, bye lee 

That’s funny, I’m the attention seeker? Yet you’re the one commenting on people’s post, Making smug comments about suicide as if it’s a joke. Grow up Arun and maybe I’ll stop making “dead jokes” lol You’re in college but have the brain of a seventeen year old, Take the earrings out and be a man already. 

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

That’s funny, I’m the attention seeker? Yet you’re the one commenting on people’s post, Making smug comments about suicide as if it’s a joke. Grow up Arun and maybe I’ll stop making “dead jokes” lol You’re in college but have the brain of a seventeen year old, Take the earrings out and be a man already. 

You’re a victim, I’m bored of this now I had my fun. Bye 

3 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

That’s fine and all but by no means are you a man of any stature you’re a 20 year old boy

6 hours ago, repent said:

Lmaooo frail bald looking ass dude 🤣😂😂

Nigga doesn’t look like he had a rough childhood that man had a rough CHILDBIRTH

honestly im embarrassed for you, seems like u quit why can't you just move on lol

23 hours ago, Matt said:

Leave the “adult” with earrings in his ears alone! Burger King is a step up from Mc donalds for him 🤣 

^ read above