2 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

When Admin rank is not paying enough PKT and you have to become a youtuber to support your lost max sets

Only PK max sets, rarely ever die 🤪 coming from the idiot who cries because he dies all the time to Mongolians 😅 you also never PK in max 

9 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Only PK max sets, rarely ever die 🤪 coming from the idiot who cries because he dies all the time to Mongolians 😅 you also never PK in max 

Nah you just don't throw your deaths on alt accounts into videos then you hop back onto Jblind for a quick ego boost from the KillStreak you have which btw is earned by eating an angler + karam when your on 101 health already. My mans a fukin whale bois

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Yoobs da king said:

Nah you just don't throw your deaths on alt accounts into videos then you hop back onto Jblind for a quick ego boost from the KillStreak you have which btw is earned by eating an angler + karam when your on 101 health already. My mans a fukin whale bois

Yoobs said stop fanboying him 

• Nice 1
3 hours ago, Yoobs da king said:

Damn if you helped users in game as fast as you reply to threads Smackd you would be RoatPKZ's owner by now.

But we all know you would rather die to me south of ::44's to my dds in full rune for 83k

You’re just like every other pussy on this forum who would never quote or tag me because me replying has you shook. 

Fuck You and every game ever created dumb ass nerd go outside 

1 hour ago, Yoobs da king said:

Don't make me start leaking the pic again of ur dumbass dying in max set to my melee edge pker set south of ::44s nigga

selling fresh air you want some retard? secound... here !  

c7d071364cac4e7446998fc9fdf7bb85-png.jpg like you kidding you asking for hns without prices LOLOLOL @JBLIND look at this idiot asking for hsn without prices cause he cant catch air?