Stupid ass cash

On 6/9/2019 at 5:27 AM, Yoobs da king said:

https://prnt.sc/nzg1yu

So I smited Gargur some mongolian rodent that was crawling on all 9 at rag bot's HPEvent for a VLS and you mean to tell me I get 1,000 pkt ONLY? Fuck you @Gretar

I knew ur dumbass was a fucking jew but damn scam me 14k u lil shit

All i see is your bitch ass cry and whine about something daily shut the fuck up or i will personally rage you off this game also dont accuse people of ddosing without evidence dumbass.

^ 1. this is not thread for that last comment you got an issue be a big man pm me where ur boy toys cant back you up if I start shit talking you.

2. I have quit over 300 times since i joined? and I am pretty sure the last thing that will clear me from rpkz is some white knight. Good try though I'm negative kdr on all 39 of my accounts simply because I rush kids out with dds, claws or dragon mace in multi so I am truly baffled as to why your dumb ass thinks you can rage me off any game. 

Your just another fucking clown trying to look big on forums but in reality your shit talking a melee pker/pvmer and lie to urself thinking killing me even means a damn thing.

Good one bud it really was gave me a chuckle ngl.