11. Austa

12. Tittys

Recruitment - 

*Experience of being in clan:

*Loyalty being:

*Game time:

*Timezone:

Rules:

*Flaming isn't allowed on its contrast way.

*Help needed members (help them out in need - except begging) - own choice of giving somethings to someone.

*Don't advertise any other clan chat.

*Rank begging is against rules (In a time its earned).

Events: 

*Weekly award to best clan member (15k per week)

*Multi pking (revs,jad, skotiz)

*The boss loots (will go under share)

Regards: Rockshift

Edited by Rockshift
UPDATED
  • Upvote 1

On 6/9/2019 at 12:09 PM, zeplin99 said:

dogshitters lol all of you nor can focus or tank at all

thats not rlly true but ok ahaha.

49 minutes ago, Rockshift said:

thats not rlly true but ok ahaha.

your clan member "no log" died to one of the worst nhers ingame "i dont now" aka raja lmao so yes it is true

3 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

your clan member "no log" died to one of the worst nhers ingame "i dont now" aka raja lmao so yes it is true

Ill bet you whatever amount. Raja would smash you too lmfao

• Upvote 2

Fact is. His switches were weak. Almost missed f3. But his rng got that way rofl. So zeplin ya rather shut up than come here and flame 4 no reason.

8 hours ago, Same Sea said:

ok nh or brid you pick 45def/pure/main your choice aswell. qoute me again once you choose.

7 hours ago, Rockshift said:

Fact is. His switches were weak. Almost missed f3. But his rng got that way rofl. So zeplin ya rather shut up than come here and flame 4 no reason.

not flaming im saying what i know dumbfuck 

15 hours ago, Same Sea said:

The funniest part is that it's actually true L0L. I've seen zeplin pk, he's so braindead he wouldn't know what hit him. Raja would dismantle him

6 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

The funniest part is that it's actually true L0L. I've seen zeplin pk, he's so braindead he wouldn't know what hit him. Raja would dismantle him

? you still trying to flame me? i've been waiting at w301 for your ass / your "zeplins" and "sn3" and whoever else to appear .-. you legit talking more then @raja kredre LOL btw quote me back whenever you ready to go w301 :) i be looking at fourms everyday just for your quote since you need me :P

3 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

? you still trying to flame me? i've been waiting at w301 for your ass / your "zeplins" and "sn3" and whoever else to appear .-. you legit talking more then @raja kredre LOL btw quote me back whenever you ready to go w301 :) i be looking at fourms everyday just for your quote since you need me :P

Way to avoid the topic. Like he said, raja would wipe the floor with you

40 minutes ago, Wtf Safer said:

Who are you ? 

Roatpkz ign please let me know who you are you fucking reject 

21 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

ok nh or brid you pick 45def/pure/main your choice aswell. qoute me again once you choose.

not flaming im saying what i know dumbfuck 

Your best

5 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

like he said? lol do you have 2 heads irl or why do you say "Like he said" you getting dizzy? LOL i gladly fight raja in 1-3months whenever i feel like playing roatz again hmu you can setup already 45/pure/max no prob :) 1-3months i quote you then again honey ps: stop avoiding my w301 clanwars come with all the person's you mentioed befor? :) thanks now stop talking shit

1 hour ago, Same Sea said:

Your best

waiting for your choose i be on roatz in 1-3months whenver i feel like playing again :) youknow honey you need me more then i need you since you all quote me cause i cleared you all :) feelsbad.. but its so accept it

5 hours ago, zeplin99 said:

like he said? lol do you have 2 heads irl or why do you say "Like he said" you getting dizzy? LOL i gladly fight raja in 1-3months whenever i feel like playing roatz again hmu you can setup already 45/pure/max no prob :) 1-3months i quote you then again honey ps: stop avoiding my w301 clanwars come with all the person's you mentioed befor? :) thanks now stop talking shit

waiting for your choose i be on roatz in 1-3months whenver i feel like playing again :) youknow honey you need me more then i need you since you all quote me cause i cleared you all :) feelsbad.. but its so accept it

Sometimes I'm genuinely confused if you're just trolling or actually this fucking braindead. If you were a troll all along, gz, you played us all.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Sometimes I'm genuinely confused if you're just trolling or actually this fucking braindead. If you were a troll all along, gz, you played us all.

not at all i be waiting :)

1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

not at all i be waiting :)

1-3 months, yet you are online every single day lmfaoo

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Same Sea said:

1-3 months, yet you are online every single day lmfaoo

fourms im looking at cause you spastics keep qouting me.

8 hours ago, Rockshift said:

I guess n1 cares bout u zeplin just stop trying.

i made every good player either quit or blacklist me so hmu lol btw why do you try to be me with your avv "5lave loc" i heard i was your hero lfmao??????????????????? are you so mad into me that you fanboy me ? lmfao.. if you were my fan i'd hangmyself ril