Mongolian CC

Yoobs da king

User(s) in which you are reporting: Mongolian Clan Chat

Time/Day roughly 2:50 AM - 3:20 AM 6/9/19

Rule Broken: DDoSing

Evidence: How tf do I get evidence of a DDOS @Gretar@Legend™ @Fantastic

Can you three check why my connection has dropped a piss load during my last few jad trips?

Additional Information: BEFORE YOU REPLY SMACKD/JBLIND IT'S NOT MY INTERNET 

1. IM ONLY NIGGA USING MY NET RN

2. ONLY GOT ROATPKZ CLIENT OPEN

3. 000000000000000.000000 LAG BEFORE JAD 3/4 WAY THROUGH JAD I START FREEZING UP AND SHIT

4. JAD ENDS IM STILL LAGGING

5. 2 - 3 MINUTES AFTER JAD HAS DIED I STOP LAGGING AND CAN MOVE AROUND ::KINGDARK WHERE i TELED TO WITH NO ISSUE 0 FUCKING LAG NOW

6. THIS IS THE 4TH GOD DAMN TIME THIS BULL SHIT HAS HAPPENED I LOST CLAWS DURING FIRST TIME MONGOLIAN CC DDOSED ME AND ALMOST LOST RAPIER 2ND TIME LOST BRING AND TASSYS DUE TO THE 3RD TIME AND LOST NOTHING THIS TIME...

Can you fucking guys figure something out clearly I pissed these fucking retards off so god damn much by sniping 4 rigours and 1 augury from their entire cc they are now resorting to DDoSing me I cba to even go jad now as I will probably end up getting ddosed for more shit or close to it. FIGURE SOMETHING THE FUCK OUT...

leme add number fucking...

7. Bois im not even the only solo player who goes to jad that gets the same fucking issue. a few others have had their internet go to shit in a handbag within a split second no time to react its just BOOM fucking gone to shit...

Not possible unless you have someone admitting to it and or at least showing packet loss from your connection info. Then, if it keeps happening and the same people keep killing you then we can try and help you out, otherwise no. Try restarting your router, hopefully it's not fried! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

• JBLIND locked this topic