I WON 10M LOTTO!!

Well you and shittyboy both put the most in both are in the same clan and your acting like this is completly random seriously? did you give shitty his 5m back no wonder you was dropping ags lol from a 9m win you would be doing ely drops etc tight fucker so people just to re cap they both worked together then gave money back lmao how fucking sad bahaha.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, 911 airplane said:

Well you and shittyboy both put the most in both are in the same clan and your acting like this is completly random seriously? did you give shitty his 5m back no wonder you was dropping ags lol from a 9m win you would be doing ely drops etc tight fucker so people just to re cap they both worked together then gave money back lmao how fucking sad bahaha.

What

14 hours ago, 911 airplane said:

1. Did you not get an ags drop?

2. did you chuck ur bank in now ur salty?

3. sure as fucks sounds like it to me.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:52 PM, Yoobs da king said:

1. Did you not get an ags drop?

2. did you chuck ur bank in now ur salty?

3. sure as fucks sounds like it to me.

Oh a weird rsps fanboy i quit years ago you freak come talk to me on osrs with your lvl 3 account my osrs name is Hydra and me.       stop being a weirdo when you dont know shit forum dicksucking jobless lowlife degenerate.