Dragon Spear

On 6/15/2019 at 12:11 PM, Bailey Jay said:

And all hits still hit even after 0 hp  so if You get speared 20 times and all the hits stack at once and all are smited you get smite 99 to 0 prayer when u only have 20 hp? 

If your not a retard you cant get smited...

If you stop eating food and spam click sanfew or pray pot very quickly you will always sneak in a drink. Said this time and time again if your being smited from a band of dspears your literally a larger planker than Jblind..

The only way you can get smited using this method is if 4 - 7+ people with spears chain specs you perfectly but how do you counter this? Auto clicker 1 click per 1 ms will allow you to pot until you have 31 people dragkn spearing you in perfect order.( AND I DONT MEAN BEING SPECED 31 TIMES I MEAN 31 DIFFERENT USERS SPAM SPEARING YOU)

So I don't see why ur bitching about ur prayer being smited even when u technically have  less than 0 HP... Should be a no brainer on how not to get smited stop eating adding to ur hp allowing them even more breathing room to smite you.

Edited by Yoobs da king
xd
46 minutes ago, Bailey Jay said:

??? Ya cuz when I’m getting focused I can go to Gary hood’s house and grab an auto clicker real quick? Lol you’ve obviously never been speared by a clan that knows what they’re doing I wasn’t complaining cuz we get plenty of smites like so but I just pointing out the fact 

Just have it open already while ur playing stupid fuck its not hard... Besides Dragon spear spec doesnt hurt you so if anything no team on rpkz has a clue what there doing. Get ancient maces retards it damages you with spec and drains prayer should also be a no brainer