Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

l DONT NOW

🇺🇸

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

You don't play why are you posting 

Why the fuck do you care? It’s spam category 

 

Ur like a gassed skinny ginger

Behave like you do IRL, ur not gangsta just cuz ur on the internet 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Why the fuck do you care? It’s spam category 

 

Ur like a gassed skinny ginger

Behave like you do IRL, ur not gangsta just cuz ur on the internet 

who said i was a gangster? Just seems weird for someone of your "caliber" to let people know on Roat Pkz that you're going on holiday even when you don't play 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

who said i was a gangster? Just seems weird for someone of your "caliber" to let people know on Roat Pkz that you're going on holiday even when you don't play 

do I have to play in order to let people know? + i didn’t make this for brits or arabs to care

2 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Im in FLORIDA, KISSIMMEE for the next 4 weeks

if ur close hmu bring weed 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

who said i was a gangster? Just seems weird for someone of your "caliber" to let people know on Roat Pkz that you're going on holiday even when you don't play 

tfw?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, JBLIND said:

You don't play why are you posting 

@Its Gorillas @repent 

same to these skinny anti social geeks 

4 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Im in florida, kissimmee for the next 4 weeks

 if ur close hmu bring weed 

I’ll be in Orlando August hmu 

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine being so lonely you have to use the forums of a game you don’t play to make friends irl

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tupac said:

Excuse you but I do not par-take in this "smoking of weed".  Kissimmee ghetto as fuck tho not going there 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Its Gorillas said:

? Lol be quiet now.

didn’t read clown

don’t delete ur response later btw I know you tend to @ me then delete it lol pussy

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Smackd said:

@Its Gorillas @repent 

same to these skinny anti social geeks 

I’ll be in Orlando August hmu 

I play lol

Idk why any of these guys are like “coming to florida in August be ready 😈😈😈” like ur gonna get into a irl fistfight over roatpkz LMFAO get a grip 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, repent said:

I play lol

Idk why any of these guys are like “coming to florida in August be ready 😈😈😈” like ur gonna get into a irl fistfight over roatpkz LMFAO get a grip 

didn’t read 

however, I won’t be mean to you since I know you’d probably slice ur wrists up again and I don’t wanna be the reason you die so 

have a nice day 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Smackd said:

didn’t read 

however, I won’t be mean to you since I know you’d probably slice ur wrists up again and I don’t wanna be the reason you die so 

have a nice day 

Every post you make goes something like:

”didn’t read haha got you!”

”go slice ur wrists”

”do u even play?”

”fuck this one actually hurt my feelings guess I gotta mute this guy now”

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Smackd said:

didn’t read clown

don’t delete ur response later btw I know you tend to @ me then delete it lol pussy

You read every I post

Edited by Its Gorillas

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Imagine being so lonely you have to use the forums of a game you don’t play to make friends irl

It’s summer, I’m on vacation for fun, ur on roatz making pk vids, who u calling lonely

13 hours ago, Killbob said:

Excuse you but I do not par-take in this "smoking of weed".  Kissimmee ghetto as fuck tho not going there 

U call this a ghetto? Wtf it’s a white mans city

15 hours ago, Smackd said:

 

I’ll be in Orlando August hmu 

I’ll be gone by then but back by winter

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

It’s summer, I’m on vacation for fun, ur on roatz making pk vids, who u calling lonely

U call this a ghetto? Wtf it’s a white mans city

I’ll be gone by then but back by winter

 

9 hours ago, Its Gorillas said:

You read every I post

didn’t read nut riders 

imagine knowing I never read anything and still replying to me on a forum of a game you don’t play LMFAOO

truth hurts when I say you two are anti social nerds it hits deep 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Smackd said:

didn’t read nut riders 

imagine knowing I never read anything and still replying to me on a forum of a game you don’t play LMFAOO

truth hurts when I say you two are anti social nerds it hits deep 😂😂

Keep replying

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

U call this a ghetto? Wtf it’s a white mans city

City looks nice but people ghetto as fuck

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Smackd said:

 

didn’t read nut riders 

imagine knowing I never read anything and still replying to me on a forum of a game you don’t play LMFAOO

truth hurts when I say you two are anti social nerds it hits deep 😂😂

The epicenter of your social life IS roatpkz so please stop calling everyone else antisocial 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, repent said:

The epicenter of your social life IS roatpkz so please stop calling everyone else antisocial 

if there’s anyone’s messages I don’t read it’s definitely yours LMFAOO you’ve been irrelevant 😂😂

 

2 hours ago, Its Gorillas said:

Keep replying

didn’t read, don’t delete another comment freak lol

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Smackd said:

if there’s anyone’s messages I don’t read it’s definitely yours LMFAOO you’ve been irrelevant 😂😂

 

didn’t read, don’t delete another comment freak lol

Nutrider Bruv

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Smackd said:

 

didn’t read nut riders 

imagine knowing I never read anything and still replying to me on a forum of a game you don’t play LMFAOO

truth hurts when I say you two are anti social nerds it hits deep 😂😂

Wtf monkey whyd u quote me

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Smackd said:

if there’s anyone’s messages I don’t read it’s definitely yours LMFAOO you’ve been irrelevant 😂😂

didn’t read, don’t delete another comment freak lol

Replied :) 

Edited by Its Gorillas

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

It’s summer, I’m on vacation for fun, ur on roatz making pk vids, who u calling lonely

U call this a ghetto? Wtf it’s a white mans city

I’ll be gone by then but back by winter

How did you even get into America with your criminal record 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

How did you even get into America with your criminal record 😂😂

Jheeez ^^^

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

How did you even get into America with your criminal record 😂😂

I only have violent crimes in that record (GTA, attempted murder, assault/on officers, robbery)

I’ve never been caught with narcotics before, seems like that’s what they’re mainly focusing on

8 hours ago, repent said:

Jheeez ^^^

HAHA are you still alive you anorexic emo? You’ve been suicidal for the past 10 years, is it just an illusion in ur head or do u actually have the balls to kill urself?

it’s nothing scary about it Lee we’re all gonna die anyway it’s like waking up when u die, u won’t know u died grow balls

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

 

HAHA are you still alive you anorexic emo? You’ve been suicidal for the past 10 years, is it just an illusion in ur head or do u actually have the balls to kill urself?

it’s nothing scary about it Lee we’re all gonna die anyway it’s like waking up when u die, u won’t know u died grow balls

Idk man that’s not too much of my concern I’m only playing this game for my level 99 in monster slaying

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

@Tesfxye and I only got an esta, not visa

Ok keep googling and update me again on how you’ve done it, thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tesfxye said:

Ok keep googling and update me again on how you’ve done it, thanks 

HAHAHAHA ur such a jealous paki look @ u, just keep playing roatz and making vids on summer good job u smelly son of a bitch

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Its Gorillas said:

Again :) 

didn’t read Felix rolforion -.- 

@seers10 this guy used to obey you on Skype put him in line again 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Its Gorillas said:

Replied again. Can’t stop.

Stop Felix he’s gonna mute you for spam posting!

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/17/2019 at 4:11 AM, Smackd said:

didn’t read clown

don’t delete ur response later btw I know you tend to @ me then delete it lol pussy

Smackd you're a bitch lmfao @Smackd

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Mike said:

Smackd you're a bitch lmfao @Smackd

The last time your slave ass got lippy with me I kicked you off your favorite game brain dead dutch clown LMFAOO

D9AFORy.png

Anyways stop the flex, you were pming me last month asking me how i've been, nut rider you never change I expect anything from a foreign spastic lmfao.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Smackd said:

The last time your slave ass got lippy with me I kicked you off your favorite game brain dead dutch clown LMFAOO

 you were pming me last month asking me how i've been, nut rider

My favorite game? Hahaha XD says the admin lmfao

Btw I haven't played in 6 months, gave all my accounts away, you're obsessed fam bringing up old screenshots and shit hahahahahahaha 

@Smackd 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Mike said:

My favorite game? Hahaha XD says the admin lmfao

Btw I haven't played in 6 months, gave all my accounts away, you're obsessed fam bringing up old screenshots and shit hahahahahahaha 

@Smackd 

Suck your mum Almere you used to sit on yell all day bc you’re lonely irl, no ones even realised you don’t play anymore 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/3/2019 at 5:26 AM, Mike said:

My favorite game? Hahaha XD says the admin lmfao

Btw I haven't played in 6 months, gave all my accounts away, you're obsessed fam bringing up old screenshots and shit hahahahahahaha 

@Smackd 

Didn’t read monkey lmfao stop trying so hard to get my attention idk you bitch I just know I demoted you foreign pussy 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...