🇺🇸

l DONT NOW

44 minutes ago, l DONT NOW said:

Why the fuck do you care? It’s spam category 

Ur like a gassed skinny ginger

Behave like you do IRL, ur not gangsta just cuz ur on the internet 

who said i was a gangster? Just seems weird for someone of your "caliber" to let people know on Roat Pkz that you're going on holiday even when you don't play 

18 minutes ago, JBLIND said:

who said i was a gangster? Just seems weird for someone of your "caliber" to let people know on Roat Pkz that you're going on holiday even when you don't play 

do I have to play in order to let people know? + i didn’t make this for brits or arabs to care

2 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

Im in FLORIDA, KISSIMMEE for the next 4 weeks

if ur close hmu bring weed 

9 minutes ago, repent said:

I play lol

Idk why any of these guys are like “coming to florida in August be ready 😈😈😈” like ur gonna get into a irl fistfight over roatpkz LMFAO get a grip 

didn’t read 

however, I won’t be mean to you since I know you’d probably slice ur wrists up again and I don’t wanna be the reason you die so 

have a nice day 

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, Smackd said:

didn’t read 

however, I won’t be mean to you since I know you’d probably slice ur wrists up again and I don’t wanna be the reason you die so 

have a nice day 

Every post you make goes something like:

”didn’t read haha got you!”

”go slice ur wrists”

”do u even play?”

”fuck this one actually hurt my feelings guess I gotta mute this guy now”

14 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

Imagine being so lonely you have to use the forums of a game you don’t play to make friends irl

It’s summer, I’m on vacation for fun, ur on roatz making pk vids, who u calling lonely

13 hours ago, Killbob said:

Excuse you but I do not par-take in this "smoking of weed".  Kissimmee ghetto as fuck tho not going there 

U call this a ghetto? Wtf it’s a white mans city

15 hours ago, Smackd said:

I’ll be in Orlando August hmu 

I’ll be gone by then but back by winter

5 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

It’s summer, I’m on vacation for fun, ur on roatz making pk vids, who u calling lonely

U call this a ghetto? Wtf it’s a white mans city

I’ll be gone by then but back by winter

9 hours ago, Its Gorillas said:

You read every I post

didn’t read nut riders 

imagine knowing I never read anything and still replying to me on a forum of a game you don’t play LMFAOO

truth hurts when I say you two are anti social nerds it hits deep 😂😂

1 hour ago, Smackd said:

didn’t read nut riders 

imagine knowing I never read anything and still replying to me on a forum of a game you don’t play LMFAOO

truth hurts when I say you two are anti social nerds it hits deep 😂😂

The epicenter of your social life IS roatpkz so please stop calling everyone else antisocial 

1 hour ago, repent said:

The epicenter of your social life IS roatpkz so please stop calling everyone else antisocial 

if there’s anyone’s messages I don’t read it’s definitely yours LMFAOO you’ve been irrelevant 😂😂

2 hours ago, Its Gorillas said:

Keep replying

didn’t read, don’t delete another comment freak lol

10 hours ago, Tesfxye said:

How did you even get into America with your criminal record 😂😂

I only have violent crimes in that record (GTA, attempted murder, assault/on officers, robbery)

I’ve never been caught with narcotics before, seems like that’s what they’re mainly focusing on

8 hours ago, repent said:

Jheeez ^^^

HAHA are you still alive you anorexic emo? You’ve been suicidal for the past 10 years, is it just an illusion in ur head or do u actually have the balls to kill urself?

it’s nothing scary about it Lee we’re all gonna die anyway it’s like waking up when u die, u won’t know u died grow balls

4 hours ago, l DONT NOW said:

HAHA are you still alive you anorexic emo? You’ve been suicidal for the past 10 years, is it just an illusion in ur head or do u actually have the balls to kill urself?

it’s nothing scary about it Lee we’re all gonna die anyway it’s like waking up when u die, u won’t know u died grow balls

Idk man that’s not too much of my concern I’m only playing this game for my level 99 in monster slaying

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Mike said:

Smackd you're a bitch lmfao @Smackd

The last time your slave ass got lippy with me I kicked you off your favorite game brain dead dutch clown LMFAOO

D9AFORy.png

Anyways stop the flex, you were pming me last month asking me how i've been, nut rider you never change I expect anything from a foreign spastic lmfao.

8 hours ago, Smackd said:

The last time your slave ass got lippy with me I kicked you off your favorite game brain dead dutch clown LMFAOO

you were pming me last month asking me how i've been, nut rider

My favorite game? Hahaha XD says the admin lmfao

Btw I haven't played in 6 months, gave all my accounts away, you're obsessed fam bringing up old screenshots and shit hahahahahahaha 

@Smackd 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Btw I haven't played in 6 months, gave all my accounts away, you're obsessed fam bringing up old screenshots and shit hahahahahahaha 

@Smackd 

Suck your mum Almere you used to sit on yell all day bc you’re lonely irl, no ones even realised you don’t play anymore 

• Upvote 1
On 7/3/2019 at 5:26 AM, Mike said:

@Smackd 

Didn’t read monkey lmfao stop trying so hard to get my attention idk you bitch I just know I demoted you foreign pussy