#CLOWNWORLD IS NOW RECRUITING

Welcome to CLOWNWORLD

If you're sick of Mongolians or RoadRage nerds talking rubbish everytime they kill a pvmer at chaos ele then rest assured we are the right cc for you! We are a new up and coming cc in RoatPKz looking for new recruits! We peaked at 13 players in our first hour up and have reached 7 different scoreboard categories ranking over 5th in our first day!
We are looking for players who are dedicated to the server and have positive energy to bring around. We have a well managed Discord available for all recruits to join to allow one another to get to know one another better.

For those of you who actually intend to participate in wilderness events and have a positive impact continuously within the cc will be rewarded with daily giveaways. Money made throughout the scoreboard will be reimbursed into the cc through Infernal Cape Giveaways, there will also be regular raffles and cc events to participate in!

For those of you who wish to join our cc please feel free to do so by sending me a message in-game, on the forums or simply joining the cc 'devistation' ingame and telling me you joined via the forums.
I look forward to those of you joining and those of you will be victims, good day to you all!

Omega / Devistation

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.