JALON105 OBSESSED

IPKER111

Just to clear this up, I do not and nor have I ever used an ahk. Jalon105 is obsessed with me and I killed him on his alt accounts for his bank so he's that upset he's following me around riskzone claiming I use an ahk. but I'm just clearing it up that I don't and as for the next person he gets obsessed with good luck. kids a wieeeeeeeeerdo 

Now the assailant claims he wasn't using ahk, but Karen I have corroborated testimony from reliable sources that tell me his ticks were just 0.5 ticks faster than humanly possible. As the day progresses, and this feisty story heats up we'll keep his silver tongued lies updated for the viewers, back to you Susan. 

Image result for hood news

• Upvote 3

The only reason the noobs have any recognition is because I gave them some level of acceptance (I, of course, being the founding father of competitive hybridding). Retiring undefeated with an untarnished record with only footage available of private sparring showing selected biased highlight reels. Even Floyd Mayweather (TBE) lost rounds in boxing, however, he never lost a total fight). I rest my case.