- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Lady Loza

Mind me to talk bout my problems.

No1 is around me, in my life i mean, like no friends, has been with my gf for 3 years and she left me... and i thought when my dad gone, relatives would take me w/them.. but nothing happens.. i've already found a job, will work on it in like 2 weeks or so, and will open roats some times to help players and our community, by the way.. i love to know more people.. so feel free to pm me in-game or in discord and ill reply in one sec.. i mean.. i need someone to talk bout my life more n more... cuz im tired of being alone, anything would let me happy. Thank you for reading..
Ign: tarquin, waiting for you all:)

• Upvote 1

okay enough said its time to throw my perspective ,frienderino i dont feel the way youre feeling rightnow cause i never did, i will eventually thats not something i can control, you need to stop seeking attention in forums nobody cares ,go outside struggle , workhard  ,make friends ,nobody will make you pass your dad's funeral other than yourself ,you wont feel these words until you experience it

life is gunna whoop you until u surrender 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, a pixel v1 said:

okay enough said its time to throw my perspective ,frienderino i dont feel the way youre feeling rightnow cause i never did, i will eventually thats not something i can control, you need to stop seeking attention in forums nobody cares ,go outside struggle , workhard  ,make friends ,nobody will make you pass your dad's funeral other than yourself ,you wont feel these words until you experience it

life is gunna whoop you until u surrender 

You Fucked it up more than it fucked w/me:) ty btw

2 hours ago, JBLIND said:

Do you live on your own or have any other siblings or any friends ? 

My reply won't be good for pixel, so its g i wont try to take attention on forums:)

Honestly, from a personal point of view, just work, do your thing, keep pushing forward, life can be a bitch sometimes, I lost my father when i was 14 and yeah, it sucks, but just keep your head held high, don't put yourself down. As for this post, i wouldn't recommend posting anything about your life on the forums because 99% of roat is mentally incapable of even attaining a job irl that they'll just bash you and flame you for whatever you've gone through. focus on your life irl, find friends that you can relate to, join support groups if you need to, there are also forums in which people will help you if needed, there's online therapists. DO NOT use roat as a means to seek help or attention (if that is the case). People on here are either 25 with the mentality of 12 year olds or are just completely retarded.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Honestly, from a personal point of view, just work, do your thing, keep pushing forward, life can be a bitch sometimes, but just keep your head held high, don't put yourself down. As for this post, i wouldn't recommend posting anything about your life on the forums because 99% of roat is mentally incapable of even attaining a job irl that they'll just bash you and flame you for whatever you've gone through. focus on your life irl, find friends that you can relate to, join support groups if you need to, there are also forums in which people will help you if needed, there's online therapists. DO NOT use roat as a means to seek help or attention (if that is the case). People on here are either 25 with the mentality of 12 year olds or are just completely retarded.

All of your words is right brother, thank you so much.. ill try to be fine and okay, and i found a job already.. but i wait 2 weeks to join it.. i hope ill be fine these days..

As andrew said but there's only few who are willing to care or understand you and might be useful, and most of the good players are not inactive because our history is over and got to a deadline as far as I can tell.. and I respect that you had enough courage to admit what are you getting through unlike the rest of them hiding behind masks, whatsoever.. I believe that you are going through terrible circumstances for a specific reason such as learning how to fight alone to the fullest potential and during this difficult experience you will truly improve yourself for the better version of yourself and become more stronger, isn't that obvious or it's just me who thinks so?, there's a meaning behind every scene happens to us if you just decide to look at the brightest window, keep going and don't look behind your shoulders in the mean time and be patience for things to unfold on the right time to you and fall right into place for the higher purpose of your life journey, add me in game or leave me a message online if you ever needed a hand , I will try to respond whenever I notice the message and hopefully be useful if I could, Hope that this helped and stay lowkey.

Best of wishes, 

On 7/6/2019 at 9:18 PM, Lady Loza said:

No1 is around me

like no friends

On 7/7/2019 at 4:48 AM, JBLIND said:

Do you live on your own or have any other siblings or any friends ? 

i gotchu man...