Adventure Time with Nolzy - 1 Week In on Roat!

About the Man, the Myth, the Legend Mike Nolan
What's up everyone, I'm Nolzy. I recently ran out of membership on OSRS so to get my fix I did what I always do; visit Runelocus. I found this server and as a HUGE fan of PvP and DMM, I found this server to be perfect for me. With a nice mix of bossing, slayer and sometimes the server events, I've come to love this server. I've only been on it for a week and I've met some cool people and some not so cool people (Roadrage, ya' fuckin' twats; they booted me because I was doing Slayer instead of going to PK every 5 minutes lmao.)

All that said, I always enjoy being active on forums and communities so I thought after a week of playing why not hop on here and see what's up. Hopefully I'll meet more patient and like minded players here. Welcome to my Adventure Time. Here you can find out what I'm up to, what I've done, what I am working on and most importantly, all those juicy kills.

Nolzybud.png

Bank
Bankybank.png
Drop Log

Kill Log

Achievements

Edited by Fkn Nolzy
  • Upvote 2
  • Wow 1
Just now, Fruitiest said:

Welcome to RoatPkz. 🙂

Thank you! Looking forward to continuing my progress on here. Currently working on 99 Slayer + 300 Kills. So far so good. :P

Just tanked Pkers from Black Demons in Rev caves after dropping someone who was killing the person hunting the Rev Dark Beast there.

100% not worth it, but at the same time, completely worth the feeling of epicness.

INSANETanking.png

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Fkn Nolzy said:

About the Man, the Myth, the Legend Mike Nolan
What's up everyone, I'm Nolzy. I recently ran out of membership on OSRS so to get my fix I did what I always do; visit Runelocus. I found this server and as a HUGE fan of PvP and DMM, I found this server to be perfect for me. With a nice mix of bossing, slayer and sometimes the server events, I've come to love this server. I've only been on it for a week and I've met some cool people and some not so cool people (Roadrage, ya' fuckin' twats; they booted me because I was doing Slayer instead of going to PK every 5 minutes lmao.)

All that said, I always enjoy being active on forums and communities so I thought after a week of playing why not hop on here and see what's up. Hopefully I'll meet more patient and like minded players here. Welcome to my Adventure Time. Here you can find out what I'm up to, what I've done, what I am working on and most importantly, all those juicy kills.

Nolzybud.png

Bank
Bankybank.png
Drop Log

Kill Log

Achievements

welcome to roat pkz.

and to any duel rat asking for ::hooks just take a look at this fine gentleman and how much he made pvming :)

11 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Welcome to Roat Pkz, Nolzy. Seems like you’ve settled in nicely already. 😄 

Thanks m8, people seem to be chill so far! Definitely enjoying my time! Workin' on those Daily Slayer goals mixing in some Bossing + Pking! And I'm nearing my Ely! After that, I plan to work towards ancestrals. :)

10 hours ago, repent said:

I feel like hybridding at that resized resolution (yours in specific, not full obv) would actually be more effective 

It works for me, I can say that it is an absolute must to play in this resolution whether it's for PvP or PvM! It's always worth trying new resolutions! I will admit though, I'm a far better Dher/Edgeville warrior than I am a bridder. Maybe I should just go out in a preset and just practice..

Edited by Fkn Nolzy
  • Upvote 1

I did a few things today. Slowly but surely I'm gaining more kills over deaths, currently by 50 some. I'm definitely NOT THE BEST, but I like to think I'm no pushover in the Wilderness. Here's what I got done today. Currently #1 in Daily/Weekly Slayer at the time of this post but am going to bed so I expect to wake up further behind!

Ely acquired!
Untitled.png

2v1'd and forced a tele!
2v1-forced-tele.png

Stat helm drop!
stathelmdrop.png

This guy tried and failed twice, good fights though, you fought valiantly!
hetried.png