::Brid Suggestions

Add Spec Tele timer 

For some reason you can still use pvp armours and ely/divine here (why lol) make it so you aren't able to use it all its too OP (if you wanna brid in your dumbass alien gear go to ::pvp) 

Remove the ability to use teleblock at brid zone (if you wanna be a retard and tb people go to the wild) 

Remove ability to use overheads (pure nhers can just stick to hills and pvp) 

Add a Hybrid Elo system with rewards at the end of the month (osrs gp) would entice more brids to actually play Roat. (elo fights shouldn't be activated if people don't have the same amount of brews) 

The game barely takes your opponents defence bonuses into account, it seems more random than it does balanced e.g (someone with decent Street bonus and a tentacle whip can hit constant 40s on your tank) barrows tank is pretty much useless against max strength gear you can cut through them like butter and if someone has the alien rs3 gear (pvp armours) it's even worse. 

Also a little side note NERF BALLISTA ACCURACY IT'S NOT THIS ACCURATE ON 07 OR ANY OTHER GAME

Feel free to add on suggestions below or leave feedback :smiley:

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

Add Spec Tele timer 

For some reason you can still use pvp armours and ely/divine here (why lol) make it so you aren't able to use it all its too OP (if you wanna brid in your dumbass alien gear go to ::pvp) 

Remove the ability to use teleblock at brid zone (if you wanna be a retard and tb people go to the wild) 

Add a Hybrid Elo system with rewards at the end of the month (osrs gp) would entice more brids to actually play Roat. (elo fights shouldn't be activated if people don't have the same amount of brews) 

The game barely takes your opponents defence bonuses into account, it seems more random than it does balanced e.g (someone with decent Street bonus and a tentacle whip can hit constant 40s on your tank) barrows tank is pretty much useless against max strength gear you can cut through them like butter and if someone has the alien rs3 gear (pvp armours) it's even worse. 

Also a little side note NERF BALLISTA ACCURACY IT'S NOT THIS ACCURATE ON 07 OR ANY OTHER GAME

1. Spec tele timer support, cba with people like @seers10 Ags + Gmauling me 5 secs into a fight and then teleling away with a ?

2. Support, this is supposed to be a hybrid zone and should be kept as such.

3. Why is this even a thing?

4.  we already have a elo system, adding another would just be confusing and uneeded

5. No, there are already lots of tournaments that pay out both pkp and osrsgp, along with big events like the 5v5 pvp tournaments and skilling competition. gretar cant be expected to reward you with osrs gp for every single thing.

6. in the end i have no idea how it is coded but it is a valid point. seems like the coding is a bit off when people in spawnables can hit consistently on your tank. removal of pvp armours and vls seems like a good idea, people still have a wide variety of areas so use them.

6. ballista is one of the most expensive pvp weapons, and i feel its accuracy is good for its market price. while it may not be as good in osrs it is also relatively cheaper *600k gp* 

7. remove overhead prayers from brid zone. this isnt ::hills or ::pvp.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Add Spec Tele timer 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Record yourself wielding a ballista on 07 and showing the difference between the two on the same gear on both games, then we'll consider it.
Not hey I watch George Burton bro I see his vids (and nut ride in the comments) it's not as good on his zerk!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
On 7/13/2019 at 4:29 PM, Heh said:

1. Spec tele timer support, cba with people like @seers10 Ags + Gmauling me 5 secs into a fight and then teleling away with a ?

@Khalil

23 hours ago, Smackd said:

Record yourself wielding a ballista on 07 and showing the difference between the two on the same gear on both games, then we'll consider it.
Not hey I watch George Burton bro I see his vids (and nut ride in the comments) it's not as good on his zerk!

Lmao was about 2 say

ngl some of these need to happen semi decent topic ur still an idiot tho

On 7/14/2019 at 10:06 AM, Smackd said:

I'll smoke u and George Burton np