Making ragging (non-stopping) against the rules.

Make ragging (not nh) against the rules?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Make ragging (not nh) against the rules?

• yuh,,,
    • nuh,,,

Make ragging against the rules. It's on other servers and it works great. 

It's very unappealing to new players that get ragged when they can't handle it. It takes the fun out of pking as you really can't. 

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT AGAINST THE RULES....

What is the point of keeping ragging allowed? It is CANCER. There is no up-side to being able to attack a player non-stop without the intention of killing them.

It's actually therapeutic, it's another form of solving out your problems. I've met some really great friends where we've ragged each other before and had a greater respect afterwards. These are just my experiences, there are plenty of ways to avoid ragging, make an alt, get a friend to stop them, pay someone to keep them off you etc. Also ragging is also about kill pics, there are many variations of ragging, one form is to not care about dying yourself, nor killing the target and just stopping them from pking, continuously coming back. I agree that this is the worst version, however even then I'm not willing to make it illegal since it opens up more doors for further restrictions. 

Edited by Castial
  • Upvote 1

It's actually therapeutic, it's another form of solving out your problems. I've met some really great friends where we've ragged each other before and had a greater respect afterwards. These are just my experiences, there are plenty of ways to avoid ragging, make an alt, get a friend to stop them, pay someone to keep them off you etc. Also ragging is also about kill pics, there are many variations of ragging, one form is to not care about dying yourself, nor killing the target and just stopping them from pking, continuously coming back. I agree that this is the worst version, however even then I'm not willing to make it illegal since it opens up more doors for further restrictions. 

This is what you're supporting 

hsSlBKw.png

Edited by Isaiah

This is what you're supporting 

hsSlBKw.png

All I see is flame on both sides, it's not uncommon for people to exaggerate how many hours they've ragged someone for. It's more of the fact anytime you see them, you start ragging them. I'm not supporting this, I'm supporting for less restrictions, just like ideas for more forum-In game integration but at the same time the ability to delete posts in your own thread. 

All I see is flame on both sides, it's not uncommon for people to exaggerate how many hours they've ragged someone for. It's more of the fact anytime you see them, you start ragging them. I'm not supporting this, I'm supporting for less restrictions, just like ideas for more forum-In game integration but at the same time the ability to delete posts in your own thread. 

I guess you don't know Jason. He will rag you for nothing, forever.

Making it against the rules would solve nothing, people would continue to do it anyway. The restrictions we have at ::wests should be implemented at ::easts aswell so the raggers go back to edge.

How about fuck that shitty suggestion, the point of wests is so bridders have a place. You got your place, you can't have more places in fact you have two places ::brid. 

In fact I guarantee that'll never happen. 

Edited by Castial

How about fuck that shitty suggestion, the point of wests is so bridders have a place. You got your place, you can't have more places in fact you have two places ::brid. 

In fact I guarantee that'll never happen. 

You're acting like you're relevent LOL, you wanna be relevent so bad but you're just a random.

How is ragging fun.

Because it's fun? I'm not on about ragging new players thats just sad, i'm on about just ragging other "Pro" players, i don't think it's fair to rag new players but they could just bring a crossbow?

Making it against the rules would solve nothing, people would continue to do it anyway. The restrictions we have at ::wests should be implemented at ::easts aswell so the raggers go back to edge.

East is where the raggers go? Making it at edge will solve nothing it will just constantly make people hit new comers who just want to melee pk...

Because it's fun? I'm not on about ragging new players thats just sad, i'm on about just ragging other "Pro" players, i don't think it's fair to rag new players but they could just bring a crossbow?

How is sitting there just attacking someone fun? You sit at your computer and just sip brews until you're out and tele and come back. There is no skill involved and is COMPLETELY pointless.

Why did you call your account Amy instead of JJ?

@Castal I'm not "Jay". 

Because i'm not JJ :S

How is sitting there just attacking someone fun? You sit at your computer and just sip brews until you're out and tele and come back. There is no skill involved and is COMPLETELY pointless.

I don't use brews, and I don't rag people only other people who NH, I'm not gonna stay online for 6 hours just to make someone cry

East is where the raggers go? Making it at edge will solve nothing it will just constantly make people hit new comers who just want to melee pk...

You don't rag you prod NH .

chaotics and shit is prod

I only use chaotic crossbow :S.. And i don't play roatz that much anymore, i might come on once a week... But i understand what you're saying I don't want to get into a argument but I just think this thread is pointless cause no-one will agree..

The poll says 4-4 though lol, which means 4 people agree :D

Fair play, I haven't voted for it cause I don't mind what happens I just don't think staff should bother about ragging when there are different things to deal with more important things.

Fair play, I haven't voted for it cause I don't mind what happens I just don't think staff should bother about ragging when there are different things to deal with more important things.

what's more important than making sure the players have fun and can actually play?

Make ragging bannable, remove chaotics + spirit shields + custom capes. 

FIX UP PLEASe

^This if chaotics and custom capes will get removed raggers will become less annoying because you can just slap them about. I hope Pedro's dungeon idea gets added if Gretar won't remove chaotics.

Edited by Kevin
  • Upvote 1

I voted yes because I actually feel bad for raggers :S 

The changes Gretar is making with the economy will render the raggers useless so I don't give a fuck about them anymore tbh lol

All that will happen is that they will go from "ragging" at easts with max prod, overload, basically main nhing but they know they're cancerous so they call it ragging (what they do now) and when the changes happen they will just start nsing the good pkers (the Mandem) because of their jealousy

edit: u can even see 1 of the guys who swore they were good using ovls/prod loe/lubrication getting embarrassed at wests by hybrids who started nhing. Just a matter of time b4 "raggers" get the same treatment :P 

Make ragging bannable, remove chaotics + spirit shields + custom capes. 

FIX UP PLEASe

^This if chaotics and custom capes will get removed raggers will become less annoying because you can just slap them about. I hope Pedro's dungeon idea gets added if Gretar won't remove chaotics.

You actually need help.

I had hope for half a second that the old shit on the forums would stay there, I didn't fire the first shot but it's been fired quite a bit for a while now. 

What comes around goes around, people complain about ragging it's stopping from people having fun, but no one ever addresses forum ragging it's also hindering enjoyment out of the forums. Ragging will stay, good luck trying to ban it, it won't happen. 

I had hope for half a second that the old shit on the forums would stay there, I didn't fire the first shot but it's been fired quite a bit for a while now. 

What comes around goes around, people complain about ragging it's stopping from people having fun, but no one ever addresses forum ragging it's also hindering enjoyment out of the forums. Ragging will stay, good luck trying to ban it, it won't happen. 

forum ragging? what are you on about LMFAO

forum ragging? what are you on about LMFAO

It's a term used when people harass based on their dislike for you, by shitting on your karma, and posts basically low key or directly insulting you at every turn. 

Just combine what ragging is, the ability to hinder any enjoyment, and then combine it with forum. 

It's a term used when people harass based on their dislike for you, by shitting on your karma, and posts basically low key or directly insulting you at every turn. 

Just combine what ragging is, the ability to hinder any enjoyment, and then combine it with forum. 

.... you mean flaming? ...

Insulting you and posting on every one of your posts insulting you (harassing) is flaming. + who really cares about "karma" because it's easy to get/lose it.

Karma is easy to get based off biased views not the content of your post, it's harder to get positive karma than it is to get negative. 

Flaming is a subset of harassment. 

If we banned ragging people would just do it on alt accounts and not risk there mains, we need some sort of solution overall to prevent ragging.

Hm. An idea to stop the type of ragging where people just come in, cbow or msb and try to get you jailed by dying X amount of times would be if someone dies X times in X timeframe they get jailed or something along those lines.

It's pathetic how people bitch about getting ragged constantly, you obviously provoked the person to rag you for a reason. Face the consequence.

Hm. Must not play RoatPKZ a lot. People will target others (better lot) just because they are better than a lot of people. I don't know if it's an attention seeking thing or just trying to piss someone off because they are better than them.

Personal Experience, people will flame me and rag me because I used to be decent at NHing. I do talk shit but usually it's in good fun or I know I can handle it. Don't try to be like Castial and come into every thread and pretend you're right and everyone else is wrong.

I'm only going to respond to the retard side of your post. 

"Must not play RoatPKZ a lot".

No, I just don't talk shit to people... In this case my friend, you are wrong. We've all been ragged before, it's not just you so relax. 

I'm not being ragged lol. Was just at easts and remembered how cancer you lot are

I don't rag, I nh. 

It's quite funny how you used to rag/nh and now your so suddenly against it. I wonder what changed your mind.

I don't mind anything at all. If you wanna nh/tribrid rag go for it. It's skill.

I've always hated just one waying or range tanking with full brews. I don't know where this "change of mind" has come from ??

Are you serious. Why don't be ban dharok pking too, it annoys me when people hit 99 with dharok and its hard for new players to compete with dharokers...

Many servers ban dharok pking and I suggest we do that too!

(making fun of him incase you nubs can't see that and quote me saying "dharok isn't that overpowered..." )

Comments like that do get you ragged, and don't tempt me by saying try it because then this thread would be valid for you and you alone. 

LOL

Are you serious. Why don't be ban dharok pking too, it annoys me when people hit 99 with dharok and its hard for new players to compete with dharokers...

Many servers ban dharok pking and I suggest we do that too!

(making fun of him incase you nubs can't see that and quote me saying "dharok isn't that overpowered..." )

who are you lol ...

Hey look, Castial is flaming.

Wtf he never flames? He wouldn't be hypocritical like that

Screen_Shot_2014-08-07_at_8.29.47_AM.0.p

pyjmlh.jpg

Funny thing is this topic is about ragging, what I said wasn't off topic (You are being off topic though), I merely stated certain behavior will notable get you ragged just like Why gg said. You seemed to miss the irony where you don't want spam or flame on main sections, but you just spammed. Since ragging isn't bannable what I said would not be considered against the rules.

Edited by Castial

pyjmlh.jpg

Funny thing is this topic is about ragging, what I said wasn't off topic (You are being off topic though), I merely stated certain behavior will notable get you ragged just like Why gg said. You seemed to miss the irony where you don't want spam or flame on main sections, but you just spammed. Since ragging isn't bannable what I said would not be considered against the rules.

fuck off

To be really honest,

I would honestly be so glad if this would've been added in the rules.

Ragging at the moment is the most disgusting thing you can do in the game, it literally brings the toxicity to a whole new level where it is that people are leaving the server BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE AN DIFFERENT CHOICE.