In-game Suggestions

Hey,

I would like to suggest a few things in game:
1. Bank pin
2. Short click for bank spawns removable in the quests tab
3. Reduce slayer gem teleports to 3-5 (will make slayer a bit harder but also more fun for pk)
4. Make additional drop rates in wildy for Skulled and Red Skulled modes
5. Make pet skills and them to be efficient on pvm while slaying
6. more skill training areas in wildy + increased rates if in skull modes
7. Multi PK event against mosters / bots coming to conquer castle / area 

Will be glad to answer questions!

9 hours ago, Denisn said:

Hey,

I would like to suggest a few things in game:
1. Bank pin
2. Short click for bank spawns removable in the quests tab
3. Reduce slayer gem teleports to 3-5 (will make slayer a bit harder but also more fun for pk)
4. Make additional drop rates in wildy for Skulled and Red Skulled modes
5. Make pet skills and them to be efficient on pvm while slaying
6. more skill training areas in wildy + increased rates if in skull modes
7. Multi PK event against mosters / bots coming to conquer castle / area 

Will be glad to answer questions!

1. Yes, a similar system will be added eventually sometime in the future.

2. Not sure what you mean by this.

3. I don't think this would be a good idea. I usually have people asking me how they can find their assigned slayer monsters because they run out of teleports before their slayer task ends. I only see this as favorable to PKers. I know that this is a PK server, but we should still give people that don't enjoy PKing, a chance to actually make money.

4. We could add this to the revenant caves. Similar to how OSRS has it right now.

5. We already have a set of skilling pets implemented, and more will be implemented altogether with the rest of the missing skills which will be added in the future. Pets are for cosmetical purposes and should not give any boosts or effects at all. 

6. I don't think we need more skilling areas in the wilderness. The point of the Resource area is to gain an advantage in xp rates and SKP rates over safe zone whilst still having the risk of being killed by PKers. As of right now, not a lot of people use the Resource area and it would therefore not make any sense to add more areas Imo.

7. We have a similar event added already. HP Events that are held by Mods and Admins.

Overall some very nice suggestions!

Thank you @Fantastic!

Few things about what you replied:
2. I mean to create more quick-action functions within the game in the quests tab
3. I agree - but it can be also big game changer if you add an option to buy additional teleport charge for 5 slayer points for example - this can give you the option to reduce - more player will walk
4. Bear in mind that if you do, and only for revenants - so make sure it's specifically to the area where all the revenants because there is the location of other revenants in the cave in different areas, just so it will be fair.
5. I think that by giving pets some boots in skills for pvm or skilling can give a price boost for the pets - more rewarding for people who spent time to get them.
6. Well, can't argue with it...
7. The idea I have is to have a game that will start with monsters attacking a base/people - and if the base if destroyed the game is lost.
the idea behind is to make everyone to team up at first for killing the monsters / defending the base. because the monsters can destroy the base - the event will run normally, otherwise, if people will die, they will lose, etc, and only at the end the mass pk mayhem will begin - in the hp event it's a bit of rushing from what I've seen.

Hope to hear more from you!