Osrs Have it Why Not us?

If it's Possible to Make the ingame ignore list a Clan Chat Mac Banlist, It Will Decrease the Toxicity Throughout the Server And Possibility Open a Few Other Clan Chats This Will Bring the Loyal Members Out Because if you Fuckup once? that's it straight on the ignore list and Clan Chat's get spammed a lot by unwanted players Which Makes it Hard for New Clans to Evolve.

A good massive clan takes time and effort to make like dylan did to Mongolians, its hard to keep a big team together if you don't know them well, aslong the most are hard core people who are honest to your cc it should be easy to pick out the rotten members. I suggest if you mass recruit to talk to them personal and have a conversation if he fits to your clan, a small organized smart team can beat a outnumbered cc in smarter ways

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, paramingo said:

A good massive clan takes time and effort to make like dylan did to Mongolians, its hard to keep a big team together if you don't know them well, aslong the most are hard core people who are honest to your cc it should be easy to pick out the rotten members. I suggest if you mass recruit to talk to them personal and have a conversation if he fits to your clan, a small organized smart team can beat a outnumbered cc in smarter ways

facts

9 hours ago, I Am Zlatan said:

your clan is a joke, constanting bsing and kick members who clean other members at duel who have a rank. Sad shit really, be grateful members have stuck by with your shitshow of a clan.

I only kick bsers and spammers so get your facts Right Before you accuse me of stuff on my topic Rat, Come at me with names of people who kicked you before telling a story you cannot finish.

On 7/22/2019 at 4:32 AM, Suckie said:

I only kick bsers and spammers so get your facts Right Before you accuse me of stuff on my topic Rat, Come at me with names of people who kicked you before telling a story you cannot finish.

you already know who kicked me for "protection" even tho i spent all my time at duel you scrub, don't get mad when i clean your boys.