Zulrah

8f9cf16839edaea9abeeafa544d47ab9.png

I think he means because it shows 1/1 here. Which on Roat Pkz it's like a custom drop system where that doesn't mean it's 100% chance for that item. It just means default loot if none of the above items with rarer chance is dropped or something.

It's hard to explain, but take a look at this Jad drop table and it might be easier to understand it:

969d4069f0b9bf6dc6f87048339861c2.png

As you can see, there is so many 1/1 items but of course only ONE of these is dropped at a time. I guess it sort of rolls 2 virtual die, one for the pet which is an independent drop, and a second for the loot which if it does't land on the prayer scroll then it randomly picks one of the other items. 

So in the case of Zulrah, I haven't killed this boss in a while and I only have a 14 kc, but I think scales must be 100% from it and Pkp is something that you get if you don't get one of the better loots shown above it? If someone more knowledgeable can shed some light on this would be great

Zulrah got 3 rolls on the droptable ; 1. is a guarenteed drop for scales 2. is all other drops out of scales and pet so to receive a guarentee drop for pk points or venom pots which is 50/50 aslong u dont hit the other drops you receive those. 3. Chance to receive the pet which is 1/1050 on a regular player without donator status benefit or vote boost.

Jad also got a 3 rolls on the droptable 1 guarenteed drop on the firemax cape 2 are the other drops 3 for the pet

Edited by paramingo