Skilling Teleport

3 minutes ago, a pixel v1 said:

maybe each skillcape have a tele to its master's location instead of being totally cosmetic

why would u keep skilling in the skilling area if ur maxed out, there's legit no benefits reaching 99 since the osrs prizes already payed out? Out of agility skilling has legit no benefit maxing it out. The skillcapes shud do have some effect otherwise its pointless maxing out

You should add shortcuts to just teleport you to the location of skill, cause right now they just teleport you to the center of skilling.
For example - make the function of ::agility to teleport the person to the house where agility teleports are rather than the center of the whole area.

I want to add to maybe also add selection option for the slayer Gem to give to select which monster to teleport to, For example Hellhounds - Option to select if to teleport to level 19 or level 54 - This can give some extra in-game hidden OP's - same as people do with REV's slayer task (8 teleports inside of rev cave direct if you pk)

18 minutes ago, Suckie said:

Should do Double xp Weekends and X3 or X4 in the wilderness

Na this should never be added into the game this is a pk server don't force people to skill in the weekends, understandable for double xp is out of vote's since better then the shitty vote point and box what u get where people vpn massive vote to make bank out of it, let it be usefull atleast like the 1h drop boost u get!

2 hours ago, paramingo said:

Na this should never be added into the game this is a pk server don't force people to skill in the weekends, understandable for double xp is out of vote's since better then the shitty vote point and box what u get where people vpn massive vote to make bank out of it, let it be usefull atleast like the 1h drop boost u get!

its the only way people will feel motiviated to get a 99 if theres a double xp bonus and agility is worth getting for rev caves which will make people go for it if there was some sort of double xp

I like the skillcape teleport idea, could maybe limit the teleports to 2 a day or something per cape and after that it cost skp. But for non-skillcape people I think adding a charge of x amount of skp per teleport would be useful.

18 minutes ago, Suckie said:

its the only way people will feel motiviated to get a 99 if theres a double xp bonus and agility is worth getting for rev caves which will make people go for it if there was some sort of double xp

I think adding any kind of free xp multiplier in the non-wildy would be bad for the game ecosystem. I think a better alternative would be adding a "boost xp" option onto skillcapes that give you x2 skilling xp for like an hour. Kinda like how voting gives you better drop chances for an hour after voting. And in terms of the wildy multipliers, I think they're pretty good already. Or maybe they could add an item that can be purchased to give x amount of bonus xp per hour for non-skillcape users.

Edited by Brosace