Big Suggestion List

1. 10k Risk Def
  2. Brew limit cap when picking up wilderness key
  3. Boss KC hiscores
  4. Add Lottery to ::rehab. Atm you can be on rehab but gamble in the lottery.
  5. Add Clan recruitment board to ::daily board at home so new people can see which cc's are recruiting
  6. Add skilling tab to ::daily board. Give rewards for daily/weekly skill leaders same as how we do with slayer
  7. Update ::commands to add new commands. Things like ::slayer/::skill aren't there
  8. Add a ::faq command. With answers to most questions asked often by new players.
  9. Add a spec tele timer to edge. Will help with rushers/raggers/bad pkers
  10. Add rev brace and ether to slayer point shop.
  11. Add buyable bars for smithing. Or make it half coal per bar, like in blast furnace.
  12. Add more methods/locations for skilling. The lack of variety is pretty boring.
  13. Better drops at revs if skulled. Pretty sure it's not a thing on here atm.
  14. Add longer ::rehab times. Month/Perm. Have a notification saying it's irreversible so people can't complain to admins about it.
  15. Add some skilling methods that are faster but cost money instead of make money.
  16. Buff dlong and dmace spec. They're never worth using over a dds. Would bring more variety to brid/edge pking
  17. Looting bag. 
  18. IRONMAN MODE. Have a seperate hiscores for it, too. 
  19. An active forums makes the game look more active. Host some giveaways through forums, like discord. 
  20. Re-Add the poll dude at edge bank. It helps get a sense of what the players want, and not just long term players and people on forums.
  21. Remove max cape from pk store and make it for maxed players only. Maybe add some perks to it.

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Upvote 7
  1. 10k Risk Def
    Sure. I don't see any problems in adding this.
    Yes. Seems like people really want this since it has been suggested a bunch of times already.
  3. Boss KC hiscores
    Something similar to this will be implemented eventually. Maybe after adding a few more bosses.
  4. Add Lottery to ::rehab. Atm you can be on rehab but gamble in the lottery.
    Sure.
  5. Add Clan recruitment board to ::daily board at home so new people can see which cc's are recruiting
    Would be nice to have, but not sure how necessary something like this would be as of right now. 
  6. Add skilling tab to ::daily board. Give rewards for daily/weekly skill leaders same as how we do with slayer
    Yes, would be nice to have. Let the skillers compete!
  7. Update ::commands to add new commands. Things like ::slayer/::skill aren't there
    Will be done eventually.
  8. Add a ::faq command. With answers to most questions asked often by new players.
    Yep, this is already being worked on. Just hasn't been implemented yet since we've had more important updates to do.
    If enough people want this, then sure.
    Would rather have them dropped by Revenants only. There are usually always people selling them through the trading post anyway.
  11. Add buyable bars for smithing. Or make it half coal per bar, like in blast furnace.
    Could add this and make the bars pricy so you don't make any money off of this. Burn PKP for XP.
  12. Add more methods/locations for skilling. The lack of variety is pretty boring.
    Which methods or locations would you like to see? Elaborate please. I think the skilling zone and Resource zone are fine. It's not like people skill because of the locations.
    We've discussed this. We might add a similar mechanic!
  14. Add longer ::rehab times. Month/Perm. Have a notification saying it's irreversible so people can't complain to admins about it.
    Nah. We'd have too many people complaining about getting it removed in the end. It's fine how it is now.
  15. Add some skilling methods that are faster but cost money instead of make money.
    Could do, for the rich ones lol.
  16. Buff dlong and dmace spec. They're never worth using over a dds. Would bring more variety to brid/edge pking
    They've always been garbage weapons. No need to buff them.
  17. Looting bag. 
    Yes, this is going to be added soon.
    Maybe when more skilling content has been released and there's enough support from the community. 😄
  19. An active forums makes the game look more active. Host some giveaways through forums, like discord. 
    I agree that we should make the Forums more active, but hosting giveaways exclusively on Forums shouldn't be a solution for this.
  20. Re-Add the poll dude at edge bank. It helps get a sense of what the players want, and not just long term players and people on forums.
    This was removed due to the lack of use it had. Not enough people actually answered the polls when we had them. Could maybe re-add them and see how it goes.

Some very nice suggestions, thanks for contributing. 😄

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Fantastic said:
  1. 10k Risk Def
    Sure. I don't see any problems in adding this.
    Yes. Seems like people really want this since it has been suggested a bunch of times already.
  3. Boss KC hiscores
    Something similar to this will be implemented eventually. Maybe after adding a few more bosses.
    Sure.
  5. Add Clan recruitment board to ::daily board at home so new people can see which cc's are recruiting
    Would be nice to have, but not sure how necessary something like this would be as of right now. 
  6. Add skilling tab to ::daily board. Give rewards for daily/weekly skill leaders same as how we do with slayer
    Yes, would be nice to have. Let the skillers compete!
  7. Update ::commands to add new commands. Things like ::slayer/::skill aren't there
    Will be done eventually.
  8. Add a ::faq command. With answers to most questions asked often by new players.
    Yep, this is already being worked on. Just hasn't been implemented yet since we've had more important updates to do.
    If enough people want this, then sure.
    Would rather have them dropped by Revenants only. There are usually always people selling them through the trading post anyway.
    Could add this and make the bars pricy so you don't make any money off of this. Burn PKP for XP.
    Which methods or locations would you like to see? Elaborate please. I think the skilling zone and Resource zone are fine. It's not like people skill because of the locations.
    We've discussed this. We might add a similar mechanic!
  14. Add longer ::rehab times. Month/Perm. Have a notification saying it's irreversible so people can't complain to admins about it.
    Nah. We'd have too many people complaining about getting it removed in the end. It's fine how it is now.
    Could do, for the rich ones lol.
    They've always been garbage weapons. No need to buff them.
  17. Looting bag. 
    Yes, this is going to be added soon.
    Maybe when more skilling content has been released and there's enough support from the community. 😄
    I agree that we should make the Forums more active, but hosting giveaways exclusively on Forums shouldn't be a solution for this.
    This was removed due to the lack of use it had. Not enough people actually answered the polls when we had them. Could maybe re-add them and see how it goes.

Some very nice suggestions, thanks for contributing. 😄

Thanks for responding to all of them.

For skilling variety I'd ask for more methods instead of more locations. 

A few possibilities are off the top of my head are:

Adding dart tips to fletch shop

Adding premade bars to smith shop

Add teak trees that give very little money but better xp rates

Add dragonleather for crafting

Add blackjack for faster but more intensive thieving

Add barbarian fishing for good agility/fishing exp but less money

1 minute ago, Fruitiest said:

Thanks for responding to all of them.

For skilling variety I'd ask for more methods instead of more locations. 

A few possibilities are off the top of my head are:

Adding dart tips to fletch shop

Adding premade bars to smith shop

Add teak trees that give very little money but better xp rates

Add dragonleather for crafting

Add blackjack for faster but more intensive thieving

Add barbarian fishing for good agility/fishing exp but less money

I like them. Will forward to Gretar!

I would like to stat adding skp when fishing instead of selling fish so you're able to cook them for double profit haha!

Also support the ideas of adding more trees in-game then the ones we have. Diverse skilling area would be great.

I also say adding risk def @ resource would be break due to raggers who can come in and keep you off the area. 

Create a portal that could bring you to the locations. Tbh ::skill then running there can get annoying

Last but not least... Please take away max cape from pk shop and let players obtain it through maxing! and add rewards to the max cape for example unlimited tele to jads etc or whatever. Something unique for achieving such a long-term goal.

Edited by Forecaster
  • Upvote 1
32 minutes ago, Forecaster said:

Last but not least... Please take away max cape from pk shop and let players obtain it through maxing! and add rewards to the max cape for example unlimited tele to jads etc or whatever. Something unique for achieving such a long-term goal.

Yes, this will be done. We already have a nice idea for an alternative for the PKing achievement cape! 😄

1. 10k Risk Def
    Yes, 100%
    Support.
  3. Boss KC hiscores
    Also something that would be nice for the game
    Support.
    Ehhhhhh, gonna say no for now
  6. Add skilling tab to ::daily board. Give rewards for daily/weekly skill leaders same as how we do with slayer                      Yeh, extra pkp for me
    Should be done.
    support
    fine.
    nty
    idm, make it same cost as total coal + ore 
    nah,  skilling is supposed to be repetitive 
    I dont see why not
    Arabs need some self control 
    maybe in the future, i think skilling is good right now
    They are the same as osrs
  17. Looting bag. 
    Support.
  18. IRONMAN MODE. Have a seperate hiscores for it, too.                                                                                                                Feel like it wouldent be true to the server 
    Nah.
    dont see why not
  21. Change "total level" high scores to just a Main highscore page with both Total level + Total Exp across all the skills (including slayer) for ranking, would let it be more competitive for a longer amount of time  
11 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Add buyable bars for smithing. Or make it half coal per bar, like in blast furnace.

Buyable bars for smithing is a must; it is by far the worst skill to train at the moment, as evidenced by the hiscores page. As soon as the 4th-/5th-to-max spots are claimed, I see very few people training to 99 smithing as it stands. I would, however, caution against adding buyable bars until the competition is over, given platebodies are substantially faster xp/hr.

11 hours ago, Fantastic said:

Add more methods/locations for skilling. The lack of variety is pretty boring.

Aside from smithing, the biggest problem I found with skilling was woodcutting. At the moment magics at the resource area are by a long, long way the best method to train woodcutting, with easily the best xp/hr and pkp/hr. The only alternative to magics is yews at ::skill, which are inordinately slow. This is a problem because unlike crafting and thieving (the only other two skills you need to train at resource) you can't realistically bring tank/supplies. Woodcutting needs an alternative method, like teaks as fruity suggested, that is competitive to magics in xp/hr and outside the wilderness - the trade-off being extremely minimal pkp/hr, if any.

Edited by Aelin
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Aelin said:

Buyable bars for smithing is a must; it is by far the worst skill to train at the moment, as evidenced by the hiscores page. As soon as the 4th-/5th-to-max spots are claimed, I see very few people training to 99 smithing as it stands. I would, however, caution against adding buyable bars until the competition is over, given platebodies are substantially faster xp/hr.

Aside from smithing, the biggest problem I found with skilling was woodcutting. At the moment magics at the resource area are by a long, long way the best method to train woodcutting, with easily the best xp/hr and pkp/hr. The only alternative to magics is yews at ::skill, which are inordinately slow. This is a problem because unlike crafting and thieving (the only other two skills you need to train at resource) you can't realistically bring tank/supplies. Woodcutting needs an alternative method, like teaks as fruity suggested, that is competitive to magics in xp/hr and outside the wilderness - the trade-off being extremely minimal pkp/hr, if any.

support for the teaks.