LMFAO PITCH STICK 2 STAKING

so pitch made an alt yea

since he recently became rich from staking he dared to brave the wilderness looking to claim his piece of pking glorryyy

long story short retard comes in absolute max twice in a row gets dropped for tentacle twice and gives up then proceeds to sit at edge wondering what he had just done

ez pickings rudeboy, stick 2 the arena champ ;)

2qxqbev.png

eq1o4m.png

• Upvote 1

Anyone else notice gretar spelled YourEmail wrong?

OT: It was a madddd story a gr8 one im going to tell my grandkids 1 day

So pitch came in max tto easts risking tent and medusa pmed me to tb so i tbed him, he ran STRAIGHT into multi and the trees and following ting is obv fucked so he logged and then me and my boy mislead him to believe that we ran from there by our yells. so he got his scouts to come and we knew they were coming so we logged for 1 min, logged back in and slapped man. Right after my boy got hit with the quick 74 ting on him and died then man tried to run off with tent but then we killed him again at like level 3 wild

so after he comes back again in max and my boy slapped him without even needing the use of tb #raggingtings

Anyone else notice gretar spelled YourEmail wrong?

OT: It was a madddd story a gr8 one im going to tell my grandkids 1 day

So pitch came in max tto easts risking tent and medusa pmed me to tb so i tbed him, he ran STRAIGHT into multi and the trees and following ting is obv fucked so he logged and then me and my boy mislead him to believe that we ran from there by our yells. so he got his scouts to come and we knew they were coming so we logged for 1 min, logged back in and slapped man. Right after my boy got hit with the quick 74 ting on him and died then man tried to run off with tent but then we killed him again at like level 3 wild

so after he comes back again in max and my boy slapped him without even needing the use of tb #raggingtings

LMFAO

GANG SHIT

• Upvote 1

Lmfao this kid is shit, I dont have kill pics because he was ez and if we ever had beef i'd get them str8 away. If I knew he would of posted this on forum I would of downed him. I told him let's go @ easts he brings rag gear and won't nh me, because he doesn't want me to take kill pics. So he ragged me @ easts, I told him come 2v2 me @ varrock ,  we destory him & gensis, so he brings Lee = savior1st, so I bring another person, anul. We still destroy them, he brings his dh crew and a couple others. I bring several others , we clear them and he stops coming after 15 minutes of ez ko's. RIP KDR @ Medusa & Genssis. #Cleared from MY varrock.

Lmfao this kid is shit, I dont have kill pics because he was ez and if we ever had beef i'd get them str8 away. If I knew he would of posted this on forum I would of downed him. I told him let's go @ easts he brings rag gear and won't nh me, because he doesn't want me to take kill pics. So he ragged me @ easts, I told him come 2v2 me @ varrock ,  we destory him & gensis, so he brings Lee = savior1st, so I bring another person, anul. We still destroy them, he brings his dh crew and a couple others. I bring several others , we clear them and he stops coming after 15 minutes of ez ko's. RIP KDR @ Medusa & Genssis. #Cleared from MY varrock.

Read title. Stick to staking, if you had kill pics you would post them, but you don't because you've never killed him. M E D U S A is number 1 ragger, obviously if you ever killed him you would take a picture.

Read title. Stick to staking, if you had kill pics you would post them, but you don't because you've never killed him. M E D U S A is number 1 ragger, obviously if you ever killed him you would take a picture.

You're one idiot, Medusa is no were near #1 Ragger. Ask everyone, he's ez. I will kill him 1st fight we fight but hes a pussy and won't. He know's he'll get dropped. Stop talking and let's see you nh me.

CU Retard.

http://gyazo.com/a6a9062be93b405536b4ac6171a0af2d

Edited by Pitch

He's just a lost 4ner talking out his ass lmfa0 like what is he even saying

Pitch says mans easy but got the work for his bank (tells me to nh him tent risk and he loses 3-0)

Salty cuz the yute doesn't want to hinder his roat rep

Pitch m8 see how many killpics you get of me on 07 

trusssssssssssss me

He helped me kill him in multi & TBed

Both of those actions would be defined by assisting 

idiot lmfa0

Yes, because you can't kill him without tagging on him and banking twice right? Retard.

Whose talking to you? You come out of nowhere sucking everyone off on this topic, be quiet you slave.

2 months? god bless

even if i played 1 day, do you think playing roatz makes you not a random? LMFAO

what's your rs exp? rsn? 

stick to roat where you can pretend ur not a no namer

Your replies are all stupid, how old are you i'm curious. + I'm working on my 07 account, only lvl 109 atm. 83/99/75. I cba getting maxed, but when I do stay out wild boiii.

Cale v2? Cale = retarded. You're a random, downie. You're ez. Keep backing down on nhing me. Shitty kid

random? everyone knows meee bruv 

is it a an autograph or a what do u want fam im here to make u happy

"backing down on nhing me" didn't i nh you and ended up with 10+ tents 9_9

• Upvote 1