Tb-Timer

So osrs did a really cool update (in my eyes) most clans probs cry lols.

3d638afadf5145c5b5e54b4cb8fdecbd.png

think this would be a useful update. since most normal people have to wait out their tb when someone is tbing them at edge and if the tber dies (they dont need to kill them themself) then they are automatically untbed.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Bailey Jay said:

That’s retarded. Would it be like barrage then when they tele away you get unfrozen/tbed? Regardless sounds dumb af 

can you fking read what the pic says ONLY IF YOU KILL THE TBER YOU ARE UNTBED NO MATTER WHO KILLS HIM YOU GET UNTBED FKING RETARD AND STOP POSTING ON TOPICS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

2 minutes ago, Denisn said:

I think this effect should be active only on Not multi Teleblock that is applied. Otherwise it will become really unfair in multy.

The Teleblock is there for a reason, the new RS update is not good to be honest..

? the tb timer is the only good update osrs realsed in the last months what the fuck you mean lmfao.

the TB timer in RS takes out the whole fun in achieving 85 magic in the first place, RS has made this new update most probably because of a lot of players that were complaining a lot, or players who accidentally killed the pker and remained tbed that whole time.

Regarding the last update - their latest best update was the fact you can snare in f2p now.

As you told your self - they have no good updates lately - that's because all of their updates are related to pvm topics - same as the TB timer now related to improving pvm within wildy.

The same thing is to suggest that poison or magics that are reducing abilities will be taken out when the attacker dies.

I can suggest making TB related to logging out - once you log out inside of wildy TB is removed - but I'm not supporting this as well..

1 hour ago, Denisn said:

the TB timer in RS takes out the whole fun in achieving 85 magic in the first place, RS has made this new update most probably because of a lot of players that were complaining a lot, or players who accidentally killed the pker and remained tbed that whole time.

Regarding the last update - their latest best update was the fact you can snare in f2p now.

As you told your self - they have no good updates lately - that's because all of their updates are related to pvm topics - same as the TB timer now related to improving pvm within wildy.

The same thing is to suggest that poison or magics that are reducing abilities will be taken out when the attacker dies.

I can suggest making TB related to logging out - once you log out inside of wildy TB is removed - but I'm not supporting this as well..

they made tb even avaible on f2p now wym?

1 hour ago, Bailey Jay said:

Rofl legit retarded topic. Move this to spam. Dumbest idea I’ve ever heard of tbh go play osrs retard 

will do tbh. im now mac banned for 14days :)