Poll For Brew cap

Should there be a brew cap?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a brew cap?

• Yes
    • No

20 minutes ago, J[ag] [E] S[vensk] said:

Combat is fine lmfao?

if you think the combat on this game is fine somethings wrong with you, go hybrid and test it out for yourself. constant 120 stacks, splashing on melee armour, 0s on robes, 40s on tank, it makes no sense and it needs to be worked on.

there should be a cap for wild keys tho

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Trippie Red said:

if you think the combat on this game is fine somethings wrong with you, go hybrid and test it out for yourself. constant 120 stacks, splashing on melee armour, 0s on robes, 40s on tank, it makes no sense and it needs to be worked on.

lol you're clueless 

10 hours ago, J[ag] [E] S[vensk] said:

We should add a brew cap to this shitfest, multibots in full barrow tanking 19+ brew damage on 6min tbs cus they bring like 21 brews,
drop suggestions of brew caps in replies mates, personally i think 14 is good brew cap mates
(BREW CAP FOR THE WILDERNESS)

@Gretar

@nh tank @Lotusgarden thoughts bros?

I think a brew cap would be beneficial for wildy keys or deadman chest only.  Some skillers/pvmers (slayer) in the wild tend to have nearly  a full inventory of brews which I think is completely fine.  I suggest the only way you can use the deadman chest, or pick up a key you can't have over 14-16 brews in your inventory.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2019 at 11:40 AM, Trippie Red said:

THIS