Road to Completionist #5: 99 Fletching and Loot

Screenshot_34.png.44f0b82f6101a6a91092cf13ea546b41.png

99 Fletching took me a bit longer then other skills at around 22-24 hours

its probably one of the easiest 99's to get as you dont need to be in the wilderness to get the best

exp/hr which is magic long bows (this should be fixed imo)

Screenshot_35.png.a86abf9e30ea0324d0acec08f5effc83.png

209k Skp was the total loot from 90-99 Fletching, meaning the average from 1-99 fletch should be 250-300k skp

Making it around 1.1k Pkp / hr

got this like a week ago and was to lazy to post

currently 90/99 craft which i hope to finish soon

until next time

Edited by Heh
  • Upvote 2

Nice, this is interesting because another player with 99 Fletching said the fastest method is making darts, (as long as you can get hold of the supplies). 

The other thing I wondered is, isn't it a waste of time to string the bows? I seem to recall the experience per stringing is identical to the experience per fletching of logs into bow(u) - yet you can fletch 27 bows per inventory but only string 14 at a time.  

Edit: nvm tested it, the action of stringing a bow is performed quicker than the fletching of a log, so yeah the exp rate will be faster over time, but it is way more click intensive.

Edited by PK Guy
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Nice, this is interesting because another player with 99 Fletching said the fastest method is making darts, (as long as you can get hold of the supplies). 

The other thing I wondered is, isn't it a waste of time to string the bows? I seem to recall the experience per stringing is identical to the experience per fletching of logs into bow(u) - yet you can fletch 27 bows per inventory but only string 14 at a time.  

Edit: nvm tested it, the action of stringing a bow is performed quicker than the fletching of a log, so yeah the exp rate will be faster over time, but it is way more click intensive.

Darts are easily the best xp, but, unless buyable bars are added, the supply is so minimal they're not viable (I made my own when racing for 1st-to-99).

The xp for stringing a magic longbow is 90 more than for fletching magic logs into an unstrung bow, and the action is performed much more quickly. Given that this can be done outside the wilderness, while fletching magic logs must be done at 30+ wild, it's easily the best viable method to train fletching 80-99. I've done over 20M xp with this method and by only withdrawing 10 unstrung bows and 10 bowstrings at a time, it's really not too intensive. Would recommend :P

Edited by Aelin
  • Upvote 1

Yeh I'm still at level 70s so not quite there yet for Magic's, but I've switched to stringing Yews. I actually do 14 and not 10 per inv: left click 4x on the unstrung bow really quick, then right-click and with draw 10 - that releases 14; then right-click withdraw-all bowstring. With a bit of practice it's possible to get into a good routine with it. Not necessary of course, but it all helps.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, PK Guy said:

I'll make a second account and do Darts to 99, still think that the amount of time required to make the bars and then darts would make it longer then normal.