Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Fruitiest

Post a song and rate the one above yours thread

Recommended Posts

^ not a fan of the breathy vocals or the melody in the 2nd half, personally.

Here's a top quality track/video I found last week 

+rep @Fruitiest for RHCP

Edited by Aelin

Share this post


Link to post

^^ not bad im not huge on the whole edm scene but this is definitely something I could see myself skanking to in the rave

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/3/2019 at 3:26 PM, repent said:

^^ not bad im not huge on the whole edm scene but this is definitely something I could see myself skanking to in the rave

 

 

 

 

Reminds me of watching George Lopez on [email protected] 

 

Can never go wrong with some gorillaz

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

Reminds me of watching George Lopez on [email protected] 

 

Can never go wrong with some gorillaz

 

When this song came out I was like 8 lmao I thought this shit was so coooool

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, repent said:

When this song came out I was like 8 lmao I thought this shit was so coooool

That still is a banger

Tb to early 2010s 

Will be waiting for triggered spastics to start screeching EMO

 

Edited by Same Sea

Share this post


Link to post

^ a little generic sounding, but I like it :D

Posted some fairly out-there psytrance before, so here's something from my childhood

Not their best song imo, but 1:25 is such a good line.

Going to break the rules and post some PVRIS, too :P

 

Edited by Aelin

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2019 at 5:58 AM, Aelin said:

^ a little generic sounding, but I like it :D

Posted some fairly out-there psytrance before, so here's something from my childhood

Not their best song imo, but 1:25 is such a good line.

Going to break the rules and post some PVRIS, too :P

 

1st one too cliche 4me

2nd one nice, sounds like the chick from paramore

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...