Skilling Suggestions

Hi guys. The main idea of this suggestion is to keep on improving skilling that really has a great potential ingame!

• Firstly i'd like to suggest that the "X skill guy" that buys the item from that certain skill can also buy skilling pets for a fair price depending on the rarity of the pet in order to avoid having banked 200 pets of the same type (if luck enough of having 200 pets extra).
  • Once 99 in any skilling stat im suggesting adding "Prestige/Reset". Whats this about? When you're 99, you're able to reset the skill, but now will be able to go to 120 (maybe after resetting getting a little increase of xp rate & better zone to skill), and once 120 on that skill you're able to get a trimmed unique cape (that maybe can have a good pking stats for it not to be barely cosmetic).
  • Instead of wildy resourse area (concentrates lots of scouters and no one will really go skill there) i would add some random spots with ores, trees all round wilderness so if you want to go kill skillers you have to roam more arround wilderness and not only one teleport and thats it.
  • Add skilling tasks -> skilling points.
  • Using INFERNAL AXE/PICKAXE when the special of burning log/smelt ore is on it should also give skilling points that should be added directly to the stack you might have on the inventory from the genious or added to Skilling points. (high cost but i don't really see a benefit of paying for it).

Thank you for reading, hope to recieve a feedback and listen to your thoughts or changes you'd apply to the main ideas!

Madcus

• Upvote 5

1. Yes

2. Nooooooooooooooooooo. Fighting over total exp and 200ms is way better than some cod prestige garbage 

3. No. It's supposed to be concentrated and risky.

4. Yes. 

5. No. The passive exp is enough. It's also bugged where you can cook a shark with an infernal harpoon without the required cooking level.

Thanks for the suggestions. :--)

Edited by Fruitiest
  • Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

1. Yes

2. Nooooooooooooooooooo. Fighting over total exp and 200ms is way better than some cod prestige garbage 

3. No. It's supposed to be concentrated and risky.

4. Yes. 

5. No. The passive exp is enough. It's also bugged where you can cook a shark with an infernal harpoon without the required cooking level.

Thanks for the suggestions. :--)

i agree with all of this

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, madcusbad said:

Hi guys. The main idea of this suggestion is to keep on improving skilling that really has a great potential ingame!

• Firstly i'd like to suggest that the "X skill guy" that buys the item from that certain skill can also buy skilling pets for a fair price depending on the rarity of the pet in order to avoid having banked 200 pets of the same type (if luck enough of having 200 pets extra).
  •  Once 99 in any skilling stat im suggesting adding "Prestige/Reset". Whats this about? When you're 99, you're able to reset the skill, but now will be able to go to 120 (maybe after resetting getting a little increase of xp rate & better zone to skill), and once 120 on that skill you're able to get a trimmed unique cape (that maybe can have a good pking stats for it not to be barely cosmetic).
  • Instead of wildy resourse area (concentrates lots of scouters and no one will really go skill there) i would add some random spots with ores, trees all round wilderness so if you want to go kill skillers you have to roam more arround wilderness and not only one teleport and thats it.
  • Using INFERNAL AXE/PICKAXE when the special of burning log/smelt ore is on it should also give skilling points that should be added directly to the stack you might have on the inventory from the genious or added to Skilling points. (high cost but i don't really see a benefit of paying for it).

Thank you for reading, hope to recieve a feedback and listen to your thoughts or changes you'd apply to the main ideas!

Madcus

1) Yes, i have like 4 beaver pets in less then 25m wcing exp, cba with having 32 of them when im done with 200m 

2)no, but if it was added should be done at 200m exp for the respective skill

3)dont see why not, but would make it harder for pkers and easier for skillers

4) no. you make 800k~ pkp from maxing and i think thats enough.

5) the entire reason you use either of these is for the exp you get in other skills passively, would also like a confirmation if the cutting/mining speed of these is the same as dragon @Gretar  

additional  

Add Total Exp to the Total level skill highscores, making it rank prioritizing Total Exp across all the skills (including slayer)

Some skilling methods needs a buff while others such as cutting magics may need a small nerf

I was told that this was already planned but some sort of Perk for maxing all the skills/ make max cape require being maxed?                (and all its varients)

17 hours ago, madcusbad said:

Firstly i'd like to suggest that the "X skill guy" that buys the item from that certain skill can also buy skilling pets for a fair price depending on the rarity of the pet in order to avoid having banked 200 pets of the same type (if luck enough of having 200 pets extra).

People do seem to be getting a lot of duplicates, so I don't see why not. A fair price, though, as you say, nothing too crazy.

Once 99 in any skilling stat im suggesting adding "Prestige/Reset". Whats this about? When you're 99, you're able to reset the skill, but now will be able to go to 120 (maybe after resetting getting a little increase of xp rate & better zone to skill), and once 120 on that skill you're able to get a trimmed unique cape (that maybe can have a good pking stats for it not to be barely cosmetic).

No; just add total XP to the hiscores if you want prestige for post-max training. Also, definitely no skilling-locked PK equipment - a cosmetic item to show off your achievement is enough (certainly could add ones for 200M's, I suppose).

Instead of wildy resourse area (concentrates lots of scouters and no one will really go skill there) i would add some random spots with ores, trees all round wilderness so if you want to go kill skillers you have to roam more arround wilderness and not only one teleport and thats it.

I suggest reading through this https://forum.roatpkz.com/index.php?/topic/21174-big-suggestion-list/ post, where there's some detailed discussion on new alternative skilling locations/methods.

Add skilling tasks -> skilling points.

As @Heh said, maxing alone already makes ~800k pkp, there really doesn't need to be more incentive.

Using INFERNAL AXE/PICKAXE when the special of burning log/smelt ore is on it should also give skilling points that should be added directly to the stack you might have on the inventory from the genious or added to Skilling points. (high cost but i don't really see a benefit of paying for it).

The infernal tools give zero-time XP in a secondary skill to the one you're training - with the increased XP rates, that amounts to a good 500k passive XP on the way to 99 alone.

Edited by Aelin
scuffed quotes
  • Upvote 2

• Nice idea, so you wont reach 200 of the same pets in your bank, but you can also swap them for Skilling Points. +1
  • Once 99 in any skilling stat im suggesting adding "Prestige/Reset". Whats this about? When you're 99, you're able to reset the skill, but now will be able to go to 120 (maybe after resetting getting a little increase of xp rate & better zone to skill), and once 120 on that skill you're able to get a trimmed unique cape (that maybe can have a good pking stats for it not to be barely cosmetic).
  • Dont use garbage prestiges, 200m exp skill is good enough and detailed.
  • Thats and nice idea, so you would keep the wilderness alive and you would stay skillers in life, +1
  • Nice idea, So there would be more challange on skilling outside 200m exp.
  • nope :/
  • dance dancing GIF