suggestion for box of health

it's atm restoring real quick when you reach safezone it takes 30 seconds from 0 energy to 100 u can also buy stamina or spawn super energy. A nice idea for the box of health making it a command so it teleports you to it alot of new players asking for the location it would be easier if it was like ::med 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, zeplin99 said:

uhm what about no? btw where is the pic of me begging?

PS: run engery is in 15-20secounds refilled if you stand around. / you can train agility to have more run engery aswell (faster refil)

stop harassing me you freak... i already said i cba to find it

• Upvote 1
On 8/2/2019 at 10:12 PM, paramingo said:

it's atm restoring real quick when you reach safezone it takes 30 seconds from 0 energy to 100 u can also buy stamina or spawn super energy. A nice idea for the box of health making it a command so it teleports you to it alot of new players asking for the location it would be easier if it was like ::med 

Yes, either this or something like a ::ditch command would be cool. Not just for lazy people, but it will make it easier to help new people who want to restore spec OR looking for the deadman chest, the ditch command could teleport to the bank chest in between the two. Just like ::repair saved us writing a whole sentence trying to explain it.

• Upvote 1
  • Nice 1
11 hours ago, PK Guy said:

Yes, either this or something like a ::ditch command would be cool. Not just for lazy people, but it will make it easier to help new people who want to restore spec OR looking for the deadman chest, the ditch command could teleport to the bank chest in between the two. Just like ::repair saved us writing a whole sentence trying to explain it.

Exactly perfect, wheres admin loc mate 

Why not? its just a small detail but really usefull, +1

11 hours ago, PK Guy said:

::ditch or ::restore command is really cool and simple for new comers, +1

On 8/2/2019 at 8:38 PM, Isaiah said:

make the box of health restore run energy. I messaged @Gretar about this on discord, but i dont want another one of my ideas taken and no credit given:)

support and also loading a kit shud restore ur run energy like it does with hp and pray whilst curing venom and poison, could make it reset veng timer aswell since thats annoying to wait for

On 8/2/2019 at 10:12 PM, paramingo said:

A nice idea for the box of health making it a command so it teleports you to it alot of new players asking for the location it would be easier if it was like ::med 

good idea cos a lot of players ask wer to refill spec or use pvp keys so ::spec and ::chest wud be useful commands

6 minutes ago, Ahmash said:

support and also loading a kit shud restore ur run energy like it does with hp and pray whilst curing venom and poison, could make it reset veng timer aswell since thats annoying to wait for

good idea cos a lot of players ask wer to refill spec or use pvp keys so ::spec and ::chest wud be useful commands

maybe restore spec too so you dont have to run to a restoration pool thing? the "box of health"?

Edited by Isaiah
bad englishes