NEW ITEM IDEAS?

Been a while that we haven't added a new custom to the server and I was thinking why not add a decent rare item to the donator store worth about 50-100k DPS such as a new outfit or perhaps a weapon more related to the Twisted bow and Scythe, I have no clue what that could be but I was hoping that anyone of the fellow players with any idea, should comment below on this topic, so Good luck..! 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, paramingo said:

I dont think roatz need any new customs.

New valuable could be added as

Sanguinesti staff
Dragon hunter lance
3rd age druidic full set, 3rd age druidic staff
3rd age plateskirt,body and helm
3rd age pick axe and axe adding for skilling?
Blade of Saeldor
Cape of Skulls

Good ideas and I support them but as for the custom I didn't literally mean as the phats or santas etc.. My point is there should be a rare item added sooner or later probably such as blades, or wings without any cape, and some spawnables could be transformed into PKP value or SKILLING points.

49 minutes ago, paramingo said:

I dont think roatz need any new customs.

New valuable could be added as

Sanguinesti staff
Dragon hunter lance
3rd age druidic full set, 3rd age druidic staff
3rd age plateskirt,body and helm
3rd age pick axe and axe adding for skilling?
Blade of Saeldor
Cape of Skulls

I would love to see the new clue items being added. 

Especially all the 3rd age, but i dont want axe/pickaxe to be added in the shops tho - just so all the 3rd age are in the same shop

including adding the spiked manacles, so pures can have max set

I should highly recommend Gretar to make a use for the skilling points completely, Because people are spending their lives on this server and try make a dime but after all there's nobody wants to buy their bulk SKP so they have to claim it for an effortless value, so in my honest opinion an outfit / skilling shop should be added due to make SKP more appreciated and non worthless.

Good luck with the updates and let me know if there's anything I could add to make differences!

Greetings

Chef,

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

I should highly recommend Gretar to make a use for the skilling points completely, Because people are spending their lives on this server and try make a dime but after all there's nobody wants to buy their bulk SKP so they have to claim it for an effortless value, so in my honest opinion an outfit / skilling shop should be added due to make SKP more appreciated and non worthless.

Good luck with the updates and let me know if there's anything I could add to make differences!

Greetings

Chef,

Skp have a good value, they never can crash below 1 pkp ea 10 skp so thats good. Wilderness skilling is a good money making method even you can afk it while playing on a alternative account. 

24 minutes ago, paramingo said:

Skp have a good value, they never can crash below 1 pkp ea 10 skp so thats good. Wilderness skilling is a good money making method even you can afk it while playing on a alternative account. 

Understand, but there are willing to be whom clans interfering the players grind, and probably bug them enough to quit.. so I still think it should be more useless and the expanses definitely must raise!

Edited by Chef
12 hours ago, Chef said:

Greetings

Chef,

Wcing is one of the best money makers in game, and also pretty semi-afk.

Gretar gave SKP a Claim value so it wouldn't lower the price of SKP overtime like some other items i.e Mini game points 

Only wanted to see a really expensive cosmetic outfit that costed skp as a skp/pkp sink i guess, the fact that it would only cost skp would give skp a actual trade/market value rather then the claim value it has now i.e 0.10-0.125 ea or somthing.

7 hours ago, Heh said:

Wcing is one of the best money makers in game, and also pretty semi-afk.

Gretar gave SKP a Claim value so it wouldn't lower the price of SKP overtime like some other items i.e Mini game points 

Only wanted to see a really expensive cosmetic outfit that costed skp as a skp/pkp sink i guess, the fact that it would only cost skp would give skp a actual trade/market value rather then the claim value it has now i.e 0.10-0.125 ea or somthing.

I agree.

What do you think about the new skilling cape the ones which look like max capes, I believe they should be added to the SKP store but could cost a bit expensive and should be wield on 500m EXP, In my fair opinion that will be a highly massive motivation for the skillers to keep loving what they are doing and gives em more purposes after all, would be fun and competitive don't you agree?

2 hours ago, Chef said:

I agree.

What do you think about the new skilling cape the ones which look like max capes, I believe they should be added to the SKP store but could cost a bit expensive and should be wield on 500m EXP, In my fair opinion that will be a highly massive motivation for the skillers to keep loving what they are doing and gives em more purposes after all, would be fun and competitive don't you agree?

No.

The Max cape requirements are already going to be changed to 99 in all skills. and no1 skills for highscores, mostly just to make some pkp while being afk.