Veteran rank request!

Chef

Hello , I am here because you know why.. before I didn't believe that getting a veteran here is possible due to lack of attention or time to the old players and I am certainly one of them, so basically I deserve to be a Veteran like the others am not less than them nor more.. just a fair and square offer. Plus if you don't believe me I really play since the beginning of this server since 2k12 and up until now, surely inactive but you know what I mean :) , plus I remember the jail pking and blacks worth like 100keach , so with the phats are like 7-9k, and lots more.. I also assume there's an whom credible player who could vouch for me to process on this and he is an Ex-staff here. So please leave me a message in case there's something missing and lets hope you give the necessary time on this, Mr. @Gretar, I would be so happy if you do for such a huge improvement and makes me enjoy roatpkz way more than the usual ;)

Thanks for the time spent on this topic and I am looking forward to see the new promotion update!

~Greetings

ur boi Chefisino..

Edited by Chef
  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

Lmfao you guys are so bad, all that just cuz of some hatred? eww, all am going to tell most of you.. stay careful and away from the karma bus because once you don't pay attention to where you are walking, you literally will get fucking smackd!

Edited by Chef
Not ur business =]
  • Upvote 1

kids with 0 bans on any game can never be veteran on my game kid

On 8/6/2019 at 2:18 AM, Chef said:

Lmfao you guys are so bad, all that just cuz of some hatred? eww, all am going to tell most of you.. stay careful and away from the karma bus because once you don't pay attention to where you are walking, you literally will get fucking smackd!

and from who did you copy that from google? @Tesfxye 😚