Client Full Screen Fixed Mode

Not sure I understand you. We already have 'titled' fullscreen - as opposed to true fullscreen, since the titlebar is present and the taskbar isn't hidden. It's accessible through client settings.

The fixed mode is what it is. The window isn't maximizable, nor would there be any point to because it would be just black space. 

Can you clarify what you mean? 

This seems a little unnecessary, although i'm sure that anyone playing on a 4k screen would love this setting.
This being said, i don't think there is more than maybe a couple of players actively using a 4k screen to play RoatPkz.
So it probably wouldn't be worth the time coding.

As far as I know, this can only be achieved by changing your Windows display settings. Right-click on the desktop -> Display settings. And then either switching to a lower resolution OR changing the scale and layout %.

I did try the RoatPkz.exe client for Windows and messing about with properties to run it in compatibility mode or a different resolution, just for this program, but the client would still run the same size. In theory it should be possible to add a 'stretched-mode' because it's been done before for OSRS fixed mode. We'll see..

• Nice 1