fix combat system

Rockshift

upvote if u agree legit. I mean i don't wanna be rude orsmth but, that have been recently too bad for a lot of players. I could name soo much players who could upvote this thing. The system combat should be resetted or someshit. Cuz its just too retarded sometimes u hit like 0s on like few hours and it keeps that way for the few days. And after that the hits are getting a bit better. And then again hits ruining again. Really Gretar, please do somethings with this rng system combat. Thanks...

Edited by Rockshift
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

The combat system has always been clunky on this game - sometimes it’s more obvious to where it’s coming from-how ever, I’d say that as of right now the roat combat system is probably the best it has ever been and doesn’t need any changes that might make things worse

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2019 at 7:13 PM, zeplin99 said:

arun pking was meant to be skill based... not RNG based pce.

you couldn’t even play for a week because of the macban... i’m happy you got unbanned though because this post isn’t a begging to be unbanned post:/ 

ISAIAH-1

RETARD-0

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...