honest topic.

so probs people wonder "whys this spastic agian only on fourms" hmm dunno CAuse im the one keep on getting banned for "FARMING"?????????????????????????????? I DONT GET PKP YOU SPASTIC HOW LONG YOU GONNA TROLL ME NOW ? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO oh and btw WHY do you let PEOPLE bot ON THE SERVER? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????? to the staff team lmfao legit most clueless and retard team i've seen in my entire rsps carrier.. a STAFF TEam on a 100player server is more competent then this fking 200 player based server lmfao........... make that happen let it rain brain.

but to the topic

1. yes last quit topic im being honest i get like 500times banned per year for no actual real reason its "pkp farming" while im farming deaths but alright retard.. keep going lmfao just ban me instand of a guy who was actual botting. and even admiting it in pms.  so thats it.

2. i won't help the server anymore from raggers / ddosers since i'm the only one who was going against all raggers / calling all ddosers out to ddos me don't cry if the server gets now more and more raggers at edge i was only one who was keeping it clean. and to the ddosers lol if someone actually hits now the server off i'll laugh my ass off. just sayin don't be retard. i helped the server long enough calling retards out now you can help yourself lmao 

Bildergebnis für spastics bye

SIGN THERE UP ROATZ ITS FOR YOU

Edited by zeplin99
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, PK Guy said:

Pretty sure I told you if suiciding while NS'ing ,  to do it at Fun pk zone.  As for your second comment, what botting are you talking about - like NS bots that run back into the wilderness?

i told you like how many times that hes botting? DUNNO if you can read at anyway you're a useless mod lmfa00 so dont comment under my topic. i won't even matter on reporting the whale i cleared him x5 lmfao and to your question back , WHAt bot? LOL legit more clueless staff team then anything else if someone was botting skills you guys would never be able to realse if they are botting legit.. lmfao just stick off my topic retard

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Snoop dogg says so just chill until the next episode..

Anyway did you mention my name on this topic?

? lmfao spastic stop trying to be funny btw who pays for a donor on a half dead rsps?

6 hours ago, Wtf Safer said:

Someone make a gofundme for this guy to get him some psychiatric help.

funny im still waiting till this day for zeplins / all your dogs to appear on osrs lmfao stop barking spastic

• JBLIND locked this topic