WOW!

God

sweet bro always willing 2 help the poor (niggers)

Rule #4: Inappropriate Content
Players of the RoatPkz community are not allowed to post inappropriate content on the forums. This includes but is not limited to nudity, explicit violence, drug references, cultural racism, or otherwise upsetting content. This applies to forum profiling content such as signatures and avatars.

Ew.It's bad that you have to add in your punchline in brackets just so people understand you pathetic joke.

Such good comeback come strong ye.

Oh, and by the way, how's the extra chromosome?

He killed me once (he had me teleblocked and I only had a Saradomin brew and two Shark's left), he killed me by hitting a 53 with the Dragon bolt. I fought him four times at ::Brid, I killed him four times in a row Hybridding this clown.

He killed me once (he had me teleblocked and I only had a Saradomin brew and two Shark's left), he killed me by hitting a 53 with the Dragon bolt. I fought him four times at ::Brid, I killed him four times in a row Hybridding this clown.

Crowd Cheer

Goodjob. :)

Taylorrr someeee

Goin' in hard, y'know?

Edited by Fancy Boots

all pussies on this thread.

You're lightwork.

You told my friend that you were 'qlfy'. You're a mess! I've killed you four times now, you've only killed me once and to get that one killpic, you went through alot! Including teleblocking me. ;)