Music

3 hours ago, Hatcx said:

New Young Thug album just came out recently on his birthday and it bangs highly recommend. 

Also where did the music section on forums go people actually used that lol @Gretar 

already listened to it, the songs that i listened to before i went through it were the best. Tbh it's too long for the type of album it is, got very bored by the end of it, skipped the last 4 songs bc it just didn't interest me. Hot, What's The Move, Mannequin Challenge, The London and Just How It Is are easily the best. The rest are just eh.
Asap Ferg's Floor Seats is much more entertaining. 9 songs, full of banger. Big recommend.

13 hours ago, sophia said:

Listen to slipknot new álbum 

i unironically like slipknot...mostly due to nostalgia

11 hours ago, repent said:

John legend green light

great song. andre 3k is gr8

10 hours ago, a pixel v1 said:

future - low life

good but overplayed

5 hours ago, Hatcx said:

New Young Thug album just came out recently on his birthday and it bangs highly recommend. 

Also where did the music section on forums go people actually used that lol @Gretar 

havent been into young thug since jeffery. 

2 hours ago, Harley said:

already listened to it, the songs that i listened to before i went through it were the best. Tbh it's too long for the type of album it is, got very bored by the end of it, skipped the last 4 songs bc it just didn't interest me. Hot, What's The Move, Mannequin Challenge, The London and Just How It Is are easily the best. The rest are just eh.
Asap Ferg's Floor Seats is much more entertaining. 9 songs, full of banger. Big recommend.

what genres/artists do you listen to?

20 hours ago, Chef said:

2pac - do for love is on my mind brother, maybe is whatchu need 😉

tupac isnt bad but overrated 

20 hours ago, mrss king said:

i love bob marley :^) 

14 hours ago, sophia said:

Listen to slipknot new álbum 

already did. loved it apart from My Pain which just isn't good, and Death Because of Death isn't great either. Orphan, Red Flag, Critical Darling, Birth Of The Cruel, Nero Forte, Solway Firth and Unsainted are all phenomenal.

40 minutes ago, Fruitiest said:

what genres/artists do you listen to?

Literally everything except for death metal (not that i don't like it, just not a constant desire to listen to) and Opera.

@Chef good song. 2pac is always solid. One of the greatest storytelling rappers i've heard, but never felt the need to dive into his discography like I have with Eminem or Biggie or even some of the modern day rappers. Always appreciate a good 90s flow though.

Edited by Harley
missed reply.
  • Upvote 1
  • Hmmm 1
17 hours ago, Harley said:

Will peep that Ferg 

Best song on so much fun is "Bad Bad Bad, maybe Surf ft.  Gunna

14 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

havent been into young thug since jeffery.

He's released so much good shit since then dude I'd you like Future Super Slimey is great album or Beautiful Thugger Girls if you wanna hear country trap Lmao

2 hours ago, Hatcx said:

Will peep that Ferg 

Best song on so much fun is "Bad Bad Bad, maybe Surf ft.  Gunna

Much prefer Hot ft. Gunna, prefer everything about it tbh. Bad Bad Bad is alright, but like i said, personally the best tracks I listened to from the album came before I went through it.

With ferg's EP, I'd say Hummer Limo, Wam, Pups, Jet Lag and Wigs are my favourites. Hummer Limo being the favourite of them all.  

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...