Some Updates i think server could use

#1  For new rare drop table/Pvm weapon, could the Dragonhunter lance be added ? it will be great for most Dragon tasks  image.png.5ccdd109417d7e4ac643250514b68d20.png

#2 Fix Smoke Mystic/Battle Staff so it actually gives you unlimited fire/air + 10% dmg boost and Modern Spellbook Autocast

#3 in Rev cave at Shortcuts you Sometimes end up in a nulled zone aka the void (maps turn black) fix it plz...

#4 Give Morrigan's Javelin Little More Accuracy on while used for special

#5 Add Filter to clan chat, to make it only announce drops price > X

#6 Start Handle Chargeable Items the Right Way, make the server able to tell whether or not this trident has 500 and other 700 stacks ie, same for staff of dead,serpen and sooo on

#7 Either Nerf Gorillas Stats a little  (At Legend) Like Lower Stats Abit or Boost Revs - Gorillas Can't Compare TO revs at all not Even Close

#8 I know Infernal Cape Brings votes to the server and we need Votes!, But Am Begging add A Second WAy(Third if vote boxes count....) to get it, it doesn't have to be easier Or Anything but plz add another way

#9 Could We still get some Skilling Points when - Infernal axe burn logs - Infernal pickaxe making bars and so on..

#10 Add Delay Like osrs, When you spec you can't just teleport straight away, and please do the same for entrances like Donator one so tired of people go in spec out :Spec in out In out 

#11  (Not all Sure about this one but I think it would be pretty cool and balanced) -  make Giles At legend able to not just note used item but also unnoted  For a Less Fee as long you haven't been in Combat past 30! Sec Also Having Lots of Noted Supplies Ie = More Risk

12 This is just a Donator Idea Might need some Tweaks - Add a Small Extension To Each Room So it's possible Get little Deeper Into Wildy, and Every X minutes A Gwd Boss Spawn, like  

legend arma -

extreme sara -

super zammy -

reg Bandos

Make it a Donator -  Monster Spawn Event

- Drops Doenst Have to be op - aslong its just active and lots of fun

Also Donator Cave is always 31+ wildy 

image.png.b94986c0fe4ed79a91ae386b407ffcf3.png

• Upvote 2
12 hours ago, aard said:

#1  For new rare drop table/Pvm weapon, could the Dragonhunter lance be added ? it will be great for most Dragon tasks  image.png.5ccdd109417d7e4ac643250514b68d20.png

dont see why not. +1

12 hours ago, aard said:

#2 Fix Smoke Mystic/Battle Staff so it actually gives you unlimited fire/air + 10% dmg boost and Modern Spellbook Autocast

Sure, could be added to ::mb minigame or Pkp shop +1

12 hours ago, aard said:

#3 in Rev cave at Shortcuts you Sometimes end up in a nulled zone aka the void (maps turn black) fix it plz...

Wasn't aware this is a bug, should be fixed +1

12 hours ago, aard said:

#4 Give Morrigan's Javelin Little More Accuracy on while used for special

Yeh it needs some sort of buff, seems lacking. +1

12 hours ago, aard said:

#5 Add Filter to clan chat, to make it only announce drops price > X

Not sure how this would be coded but a nice Qol change +1

12 hours ago, aard said:

#6 Start Handle Chargeable Items the Right Way, make the server able to tell whether or not this trident has 500 and other 700 stacks ie, same for staff of dead,serpen and sooo on

Confused at what you are asking.

12 hours ago, aard said:

#7 Either Nerf Gorillas Stats a little  (At Legend) Like Lower Stats Abit or Boost Revs - Gorillas Can't Compare TO revs at all not Even Close

As it stands Revs is the single best money maker in game apart from long term Jad/skotizio and Zulrah with Tbow.

should either be nerfed, or other pvm methods should be made more viable +1

12 hours ago, aard said:

#8 I know Infernal Cape Brings votes to the server and we need Votes!, But Am Begging add A Second WAy(Third if vote boxes count....) to get it, it doesn't have to be easier Or Anything but plz add another way

We could make it so Donater + Can compete in the inferno, higher donater rank = higher wave you start on. Should require some sort of "sacrifice" i.e cost per attempt. The cape obtained from it cant be sold for votes.

12 hours ago, aard said:

#9 Could We still get some Skilling Points when - Infernal axe burn logs - Infernal pickaxe making bars and so on..

Dont see why not, would make a pretty big difference for long term skilling +1

12 hours ago, aard said:

#10 Add Delay Like osrs, When you spec you can't just teleport straight away, and please do the same for entrances like Donator one so tired of people go in spec out :Spec in out In out 

Would stop rushing +1

12 hours ago, aard said:

#11  (Not all Sure about this one but I think it would be pretty cool and balanced) -  make Giles At legend able to not just note used item but also unnoted  For a Less Fee as long you haven't been in Combat past 30! Sec Also Having Lots of Noted Supplies Ie = More Risk

12 hours ago, aard said:

12 This is just a Donator Idea Might need some Tweaks - Add a Small Extension To Each Room So it's possible Get little Deeper Into Wildy, and Every X minutes A Gwd Boss Spawn, like  

Expanding the room would be nice, but gretar already said he had no intentions of doing that.

12 hours ago, aard said:

legend arma -

extreme sara -

super zammy -

reg Bandos

Make it a Donator -  Monster Spawn Event

- Drops Doenst Have to be op - aslong its just active and lots of fun

Also Donator Cave is always 31+ wildy 

How about we replace The vennanatis/ Chaos ely spawn area with one that Randomly spawns another boss i.e kbd,chaos fanatic, scorpia,callisto ect and with some sort of option to pay pkp in order to force it to spawn a boss of your choosing.

Decent overall suggestions.

Nice work :)

1 hour ago, Heh said:

dont see why not. +1

Sure, could be added to ::mb minigame or Pkp shop +1

Wasn't aware this is a bug, should be fixed +1

Yeh it needs some sort of buff, seems lacking. +1

Not sure how this would be coded but a nice Qol change +1

Confused at what you are asking.

As it stands Revs is the single best money maker in game apart from long term Jad/skotizio and Zulrah with Tbow.

should either be nerfed, or other pvm methods should be made more viable +1

We could make it so Donater + Can compete in the inferno, higher donater rank = higher wave you start on. Should require some sort of "sacrifice" i.e cost per attempt. The cape obtained from it cant be sold for votes.

Dont see why not, would make a pretty big difference for long term skilling +1

Would stop rushing +1

Expanding the room would be nice, but gretar already said he had no intentions of doing that.

How about we replace The vennanatis/ Chaos ely spawn area with one that Randomly spawns another boss i.e kbd,chaos fanatic, scorpia,callisto ect and with some sort of option to pay pkp in order to force it to spawn a boss of your choosing.

Decent overall suggestions.

Nice work :)

Thx for the Strong Feedback it Really Means Alot!  Also to clear #6 up

You should be able to have multiple Charged Items like Blowpipe,Tridents,Serpentine helmet,Bracelet of Ethereum and wisa wasa

At Current point you can Either only have 1 of the item, and it will prevent you from charge more, or they have exact same amount of charges. its not a game changer but i would really like it for a lot of reasons

Edited by aard
52 minutes ago, aard said:

Thx for the Strong Feedback it Really Means Alot!  Also to clear #6 up

You should be able to have multiple Charged Items like Blowpipe,Tridents,Serpentine helmet,Bracelet of Ethereum and wisa wasa

At Current point you can Either only have 1 of the item, and it will prevent you from charge more, or they have exact same amount of charges. its not a game changer but i would really like it for a lot of reasons

The reason that this idea isn’t possible, is because of banking of the charged items. If you had several charged blowpipes with different charges in each and you banked them, they’d all stack together as one item in the bank which would then make it impossible to pick out a specific, charged blowpipe. 

19 minutes ago, Fantastic said:

The reason that this idea isn’t possible, is because of banking of the charged items. If you had several charged blowpipes with different charges in each and you banked them, they’d all stack together as one item in the bank which would then make it impossible to pick out a specific, charged blowpipe. 

Well i've seen other servers + pretty sure same for os having it and it works just fine :)

• 6 months later...