CALL ME SPOOKY

Chef

anyone besides black, cant be a rapper imo, not including Mac Miller... then the first line was; "MOTHERFUCKA. MOTHERFuCKA, LIKE A STRAIGHT WARM SUCKER!" just made me exit very quickly.. 

rate: 4/10

i like music with a story in it i like rap talking about hard shit irl. not just talking about all the shit he talked about. couldnt even understand him... sorry if this is you but just make your songs 'meaningful'...

like, people may say "YOUR FAVOURITE RAPPER IS MEEK MILL! HE JUST RAPS ABOUT GUNS, DRUGS AND GIRLS!'

but some of my favourite Meek Mill songs are; Trauma, Traumatized, just anything where he raps about the shit he went though...

LOVE YOU! (...no homo)

Edited by Isaiah
On 8/26/2019 at 6:12 PM, Isaiah said:

anyone besides black, cant be a rapper imo, not including Mac Miller... then the first line was; "MOTHERFUCKA. MOTHERFuCKA, LIKE A STRAIGHT WARM SUCKER!" just made me exit very quickly.. 

rate: 4/10

i like music with a story in it i like rap talking about hard shit irl. not just talking about all the shit he talked about. couldnt even understand him... sorry if this is you but just make your songs 'meaningful'...

like, people may say "YOUR FAVOURITE RAPPER IS MEEK MILL! HE JUST RAPS ABOUT GUNS, DRUGS AND GIRLS!'

but some of my favourite Meek Mill songs are; Trauma, Traumatized, just anything where he raps about the shit he went though...

LOVE YOU! (...no homo)

I understand your point but no black rapper could be eminem too, just saying and no it ain’t me brother. I wish having this upcoming talented rappers courage though, it’s a key for the dreams door if you know what i mean🤗

On 8/26/2019 at 7:42 PM, Same Sea said:

Bad

You’re so tasteful mate.

On 8/26/2019 at 8:16 PM, Fantastic said:

WALLAHI نحن هنا الاخوة!
image.png

Uhh lol what did arabs do to your nerdy face mate stop being racist it’s not you who acting like this cuz you’re a cool person within so stop letting your ego get on ur way just to impress others while you still have the advantage of that rank.

17 hours ago, Fruitiest said:

delete this

Hoe can delete when ur no longer welcomed in the staff prison?

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

I understand your point but no black rapper could be eminem too, just saying and no it ain’t me brother. I wish having this upcoming talented rappers courage though, it’s a key for the dreams door if you know what i mean🤗

You’re so tasteful mate.

Uhh lol what did arabs do to your nerdy face mate stop being racist it’s not you who acting like this cuz you’re a cool person within so stop letting your ego get on ur way just to impress others while you still have the advantage of that rank.

What the actual fuck are you trying to say retard. Shut the fuck up, holy shit. No one knows what you're saying, your topics are cringy and so are you.

The image had nothing to do with discriminating against arabs or any culture you fucknut.

• Haha 1
Just now, Fantastic said:

What the actual fuck are you trying to say retard. Shut the fuck up, holy shit. No one knows what you're saying, your topics are cringy and so are you.

The image had nothing to do with discriminating against arabs or any culture you fucknut.

Ops it looks like I did step on a fucking nerve didn’t I? Go sue me bitch

1 hour ago, Fantastic said:

No, you're just retarded. Cringy topic, shut the fuck up.

Okay lol I won’t go any further wit your boring ass hence I know staff will delete my replies when they are embarrassed and also if you weren’t you would ‘t reply to any of my cringe topics unless your finna trying to defend yourself which is complete ego.

i am braindead btw

1 hour ago, Lineup said:

Cool song chef, but id rather get the electric chair than watch that again.

Ty bro glad to see some self improvement and letting go of a little bit of hatred since last time we met.

goodlux wit more i salute u

14 hours ago, Chef said:

You’re so tasteful mate.

Hoe can delete when ur no longer welcomed in the staff prison?

yes. i take back my "NO RAPPERS SHOULD BE ANY OTHER COLOUR OTHER THAN BLACK!!!!!!!!!" comment. I just think that if youre ganna spew out shit like  "MOTHERFUCKA. MOTHERFuCKA, LIKE A STRAIGHT WARM SUCKER!", you cant classify yourself as a 'rapper'....

MORE LEIK A PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!1 AMIRITE?

On 8/28/2019 at 4:19 PM, Isaiah said:

yes. i take back my "NO RAPPERS SHOULD BE ANY OTHER COLOUR OTHER THAN BLACK!!!!!!!!!" comment. I just think that if youre ganna spew out shit like  "MOTHERFUCKA. MOTHERFuCKA, LIKE A STRAIGHT WARM SUCKER!", you cant classify yourself as a 'rapper'....

MORE LEIK A PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!1 AMIRITE?

Not really that’s specific and don’t think 50cent should’ve said all his bullshit but hey who knows how he got through, I guess you just have to be yourself and take a leap of faith..

• Upvote 1