Suggested Change to donator ticket system

Suggestion: Change donator ticket system

Instead of having different tiers of donator ticket why not just make it about the amount of tickets you have redeemed? 

Example shown below:

• Donator = 1 ticket redeemed
  • Super Donator = 3 tickets redeemed
  • Extreme Donator = 12 tickets redeemed
  • Legendary Donator = 25 tickets redeemed

Any ideas or thoughts welcome :)

26 minutes ago, kim jong un said:

The current system would make sense if you were required to be a donator before upgrading to super donator, super donator before upgrading to extreme and extreme before upgrading to legendary. Currently a normal player can upgrade straight to legendary donator missing all tickets in between....

and ?

1 hour ago, JBLIND said:

What would be the return of investment for this? 

i think he just has a lot of donators and wants to get a higher donation  rank... either that or   his mom will only let him spend increments of ~$10 so he can only buy normal donor  tickets and hes looking for save the tickets until he can buy the legendary, with this suggested system:)

4 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

i think he just has a lot of donators and wants to get a higher donation  rank... either that or   his mom will only let him spend increments of ~$10 so he can only buy normal donor  tickets and hes looking for save the tickets until he can buy the legendary, with this suggested system:)

Except i'm already Legendary rank and I would never spend $ on RSPS. I have no donator tickets either. I just thought the current system could be improved upon and felt as thought this suggestions may start some sort of discussion which may result in a positive change to how donator tickets worked. 

I see what you're saying, but this is the way it has always been on Roat Pkz. To change it now would be unfair on all the players that have upgraded their ranks the current way. The fact that you can even become a 'donator' without actually donating real money is a gift in itself, and wasn't something available on every server when it was first added on here many years ago.

Using the single donator ticket method is also bad for price stability. Since Legendary Donator has only been out for a few weeks, the price of this ticket is still quite high. If there was only a single ticket that you needed 'X' amount of to unlock this rank, then their price would have risen a lot making it more expensive for people that just wanted the regular or super donator ranks. As it happens those ticket's prices are fairly stable and unaffected.

Just my opinion on it.

• Upvote 2