Hatred/Racism speech

beginner69

This server is one great server but there is one SEVERE problem, the racism and hatred is so disgusting on here, you pk someone or die to someone and you get flamed/ Racist language/slurs are used. i've seen players doing it randomly out the blue repetitively to multiple players (inc myself). I would like this to change. People may say its only a game, but that's not the the point. @Gretar @Fantastic

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Smackd said:

That’s just the nature of the wilderness and people sitting behind computer screens, it’s inevitable and shouldn’t be taken serious or personal. 

Welcome to the Internet lol.

I'm not someone who takes it to heart but there is many that will, whether they've experienced in life and use internet gaming as a  get away from issues, the fact that its allowed makes me wonder and you seem to support it by your reply.

11 minutes ago, beginner69 said:

I'm not someone who takes it to heart but there is many that will, whether they've experienced in life and use internet gaming as a  get away from issues, the fact that its allowed makes me wonder and you seem to support it by your reply.

I don't support it, but i've been around enough to not take anything I read on the internet seriously, because 99% of people say things on the internet they'd never say in person, so take it with a grain of salt.
Trolling will never go way, that's all it is.

• Upvote 1

Add them to your ignore list for now, these people feed off the attention, the more you tell them to stop the more they'll mouth off.

Maybe one day we can have a toggle for profanity filter like RuneScape so words like ****** are replaced.

But generally speaking Roat Pkz has always been more relaxed than most servers on  the issue of offensive language. Pking can get very competitive and people will get mad.

• 5 months later...

On 9/7/2019 at 4:57 AM, beginner69 said:

This server is one great server but there is one SEVERE problem, the racism and hatred is so disgusting on here, you pk someone or die to someone and you get flamed/ Racist language/slurs are used. i've seen players doing it randomly out the blue repetitively to multiple players (inc myself). I would like this to change. People may say its only a game, but that's not the the point. @Gretar @Fantastic

#NIGGAHUNTERS U PUSSY

• 1 year later...