Jump to content
- - - - - - - - - -

163 Players are online

Sign in to follow this  
Hatcx

Fix Game [Big Suggestion Topic]

Recommended Posts

Just gonna start listing things that need to be fixed/added 

New teleport commands should be added making getting to wilderness locations easier.

::gdz

c10d1d261c9a4aac38e229f62491aaac.png

::burning

7eee91f1fa986a99f9ed1839be8c79be.png

The wilderness gwd, you should add the npcs in there it would make for more slayer tasks and add another multi pk hotspot.

you'd have to fix these first too, this place can play a vital part of tanking teleblocks.

f300ec48d9507fee1465092614305bfa.png

ef9d80e3d0650b392973fa7b1976ba58.png

 

Combination Runes do not work STILL, these would make normal spellbook pking more viable.

383f55629fc895b6792a5fdb64360900.png

Elemental staves don't work ( I know you fixed the mud one already )

4e4a5430549be336267fc476cbd1b234.png

 

Ancient mace is too expensive 

should be spawnable or really cheap in pk/bh shop.

a8b39b75740dd97ad28f99ed9fa9da0d.gif

 

Bounty Hunter Skipping 

If you tele to your target in bh you can be fighting them and mid fight they can just skip you, if you are in a fight with your target you should not be able to skip.

NPCs hitting you should not affect you being able to hit your target  and hit you off them as well.

 

Fix Crystal Halberd it used to work and doesn't anymore 

also fix the spec on it and maybe add it to pkp shop or something as it can hit like 50s and makes a decent whack weapon.

Crystal_halberd_detail.png?0c602

 

Vengeance 

You shouldn't be able to re veng when you're already venged.

fcefef7857b0bd2da50a059696c6e14a.gif

 

Can't think of more shit rn but feel free to leave comments/opinions 

Edited by Hatcx
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

Just gonna start listing things that need to be fixed/added 

New teleport commands should be added making getting to wilderness locations easier.

::gdz

c10d1d261c9a4aac38e229f62491aaac.png

annakarl teleport on ancient spellbook already does this.

 

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

 

::burning

7eee91f1fa986a99f9ed1839be8c79be.png

Might aswell code burning. but ::44s already gets you near the area.

 

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

::gwd

0e7f1bbf9c5c791c51f85a790913306f.png

Again you can go ::44s and use the obelisk to get the the level 27 obelisk which is very close, dont see why they should add it, would make it easier for teams to spec trade and tele out and restore spec.

 

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

while on the topic of the wilderness gwd you should add the npcs in there it would make for more slayer tasks and add another multi pk hotspot.

you'd have to fix these first too, this place can play a vital part of tanking teleblocks.

f300ec48d9507fee1465092614305bfa.png

ef9d80e3d0650b392973fa7b1976ba58.png

dont see why not, but i also dont see why we should.

 

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

Combination Runes do not work STILL, these would make normal spellbook pking more viable.

383f55629fc895b6792a5fdb64360900.png

Qol change that should be in game

 

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

Elemental staves don't work ( I know you fixed the mud one already )

4e4a5430549be336267fc476cbd1b234.png

Qol change that should be ingame

 

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

Ancient mace is too expensive 

should be spawnable or really cheap in pk/bh shop.

a8b39b75740dd97ad28f99ed9fa9da0d.gif

This is like 750-1000 Pkp depending on the price of Bhp, its already cheap enough.

 

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

 

Bounty Hunter Skipping 

If you tele to your target in bh you can be fighting them and mid fight they can just skip you, if you are in a fight with your target you should not be able to skip.

NPCs hitting you should not affect you being able to hit your target  and hit you off them as well.

Yeh annoying, should be fixed +1

 

1 hour ago, Hatcx said:

 

Fix Crystal Halberd it used to work and doesn't anymore 

also fix the spec on it and maybe add it to pkp shop or something as it can hit like 50s and makes a decent whack weapon.

Crystal_halberd_detail.png?0c602

 

 

Can't think of more shit rn but feel free to leave comments/opinions 

Was changed due it being abused in pure and main pking, was too strong for a spawnable weapon.

would love to see it added to Pkp shop.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Hatcx said:

::gwd

0e7f1bbf9c5c791c51f85a790913306f.png

while on the topic of the wilderness gwd you should add the npcs in there it would make for more slayer tasks and add another multi pk hotspot.

you'd have to fix these first too, this place can play a vital part of tanking teleblocks.

f300ec48d9507fee1465092614305bfa.png

ef9d80e3d0650b392973fa7b1976ba58.png

 

no support on this simply because i dont wanna have to deal with spec tabbers if someone is tanking a tb, if they wanna return they should have to go forgotten cemetrary and run east, or simply teleport to dareyaak using ancient magicks, ::gwd is too easy, although i can stand by the rock and wall agility shortcuts, but i feel like if thats gonna be implemented, i also feel like entering and exiting the gwd cave should have an animation, as now it just teleports u in/out of the cave.

rest +1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mrss king said:

What's point of making teleports of all bosses?, To lazy? RUN BITCH!

I don't boss this is a pk server if you didn't know 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...