Short Brid Clip #1 {1st attempt at recording a vid, Pls help me}

1st attempt at vidding. Yes I know the bridding is shitty, I just woke up and I'm cold. Yes I know the vid is shitty, As I've said, It's my first attempt. I also have no idea what the quality is like O.o. If the quality is too bad on here click the vimeo button at the bottom right of the video. It'll take you to the vimeo website and you can watch the video in 'HD' from there. (The button for HD will be right next to the Vimeo button on the website.)

If you have any tips on bridding or vidding for me feel free to leave them, I need all the help I can get. Thanks for watching! :D

Edited by Bricklayer

u shud hav cropped it to show client only not ur whole screen but its good for first vid the quality was just about ok hit splats were readable even chat too

bridding was decent only thing i can suggest is switching to mystic might when u mage cos he ran away from u alot

gl with more vids

Yeah, I'm trying to crop it but bandicam is being a little bitch.

I usually brid 100% better than this but y'know, Just woke up. Idk wtf was wrong with my switching and I need to work on my prayers.

Thanks I hope to learn how to edit and make more in the near future.

1.Make it only where the client can be seen.                                                                                                                                                                                  2.Block the chat with your frog mask.                                                                                                                                                                                             3.Get a smooth recording program.                                                                                                                                                                                                 4.Editing(I suggest using photoshop) Other than that nice video.

Edited by king god

1.Make it only where the client can be seen.                                                                                                                                                                                  2.Block the chat with your frog mask.                                                                                                                                                                                             3.Get a smooth recording program.                                                                                                                                                                                                 4.Editing(I suggest using photoshop) Other than that nice video.

1. Yeah, I'm working on Game Capture.

2. Also working on that, I'm guessing that takes editting.

3. Any recommendations?

4. I have no money. Got a valid torrent for it?

Thanks! :D

Looks very weird when it's not cropped. Some edits with PS would be awesome. Very nice video overall m8. Keep it up.

Yeah ik, And you can see all of my shit in the background. xD 

But thanks, I'll try and get accustom to this video making stuff. 

I will keep doing what I'm doing and I hope you do too! :D

Download Camtasia (free version guides YouTube)

Use Windows movie maker/Sony vegas to edit

You're the real mvp fam.

I had no idea wtf I was doing, Tried for like 30 minutes to game capture and crop this shit but it wasn't working.

I shall download those things and harness my video making skills to become the next true saiyan! >:D

• Upvote 1

You're the real mvp fam.

I had no idea wtf I was doing, Tried for like 30 minutes to game capture and crop this shit but it wasn't working.

I shall download those things and harness my video making skills to become the next true saiyan! >:D

Np, Camtasia should be fairly simple to use too. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...