Skilling Random event fix.

Platebodies/legs both are hard to tell with every set but sara/gilded, if you get 3 different platebodies as as choices I can't tell witch one is witch. I've been banned from skilling twice today when I just had surgery and im stuck in the bed and its all I can do.... I also think you should remove one of the two longsword or sword because they are very similar. if you mus thave all these options at least fix the pixelation you added to the one you need to match. 

We are working on tweaking the random event to make it more user friendly. At the moment the difficulty is a little higher than we'd prefer because we've been experiencing a high amount of advanced botting and trying to get that stopped.

But it's never our intention to 'punish' legitimate players with cooldowns. We have some other (secret) ideas to monitor and flag bots so hopefully we can rely less on random events to catch them in future.

If you have any suggestions to help, or you want to report any bots who are ruining it for the rest of us, feel free to let us know.

• Upvote 1