Regarding my Youtube Rank

Hatcx

This post is mainly so I can link the topic number to randoms asking me in game.

Stop asking me

Way too many people ask if I have refer codes or if I am recording, I can't record I have had computer problems for over half a year that is why I can't edit.

Why do I still have the rank?

I have the Youtuber Rank because I look after the Roatpkz Channel, which atm is also dead because I Can't edit :noose: 

That is why I have the rank and do not lose it at the end of each month.

I do not get paid any PKP because I do not make videos.

What is in store for the future of the roatpkz channel?

I have been talking to gretar for a while now about a Roatpkz show where I will be the host and  give news on updates + more which I wont go into full detail about but here's a hint "interviews"

When is next Hatcx Vid?

I have a large amount of banger clips saved which will be going into a big PK vid with lots of editing and Music.

Hope this cleared up any questions now if you ask me for a refer code again I will personally shit down your parents throats.

Edited by Hatcx
  • Upvote 2
  • Nice 2
10 hours ago, Hatcx said:

This post is mainly so I can link the topic number to randoms asking me in game.

Stop asking me

Way too many people ask if I have refer codes or if I am recording, I can't record I have had computer problems for over half a year that is why I can't edit.

Why do I still have the rank?

I have the Youtuber Rank because I look after the Roatpkz Channel, which atm is also dead because I Can't edit :noose: 

That is why I have the rank and do not lose it at the end of each month.

I do not get paid any PKP because I do not make videos.

What is in store for the future of the roatpkz channel?

I have been talking to gretar for a while now about a Roatpkz show where I will be the host and  give news on updates + more which I wont go into full detail about but here's a hint "interviews"

When is next Hatcx Vid?

I have a large amount of banger clips saved which will be going into a big PK vid with lots of editing and Music.

Hope this cleared up any questions now if you ask me for a refer code again I will personally shit down your parents throats.

didnt bother to read, next video loc?

18 hours ago, Hard said:

There are a lot of "editors" on RS but currently Pirus is the only active editor who has a legitimate understanding of editing (enough to edit as his full time job). 

I've done one edit for runescape, did my comp entry in a matter of 2 days with the short ammount of time i had between work.  was nothing special,  runescape related editing is nothing like the edits i do generally. I do music videos in general. But yeah...Enough to make a living from uhummm i do?

Edited by BT Wifi
On 10/2/2019 at 4:53 PM, BT Wifi said:

I've done one edit for runescape, did my comp entry in a matter of 2 days with the short ammount of time i had between work.  was nothing special,  runescape related editing is nothing like the edits i do generally. I do music videos in general. But yeah...Enough to make a living from uhummm i do?

No offense but this is literally nothing, like I can do this in Camtasia with little to not effort. I mean as a full time job. If this is your full time job and this is what you put together you should definitely look for another line of work. 

This video just proves my point that literally Runescape editors outside of luixi and pirus have no clue what they're talking about and have no real understanding of editing...

LOL I CBA this was you video entry??? Why are you claiming to be an editor if this was the vidoe you put together I'm so confused.

2 hours ago, Hard said:

No offense but this is literally nothing, like I can do this in Camtasia with little to not effort. I mean as a full time job. If this is your full time job and this is what you put together you should definitely look for another line of work. 

This video just proves my point that literally Runescape editors outside of luixi and pirus have no clue what they're talking about and have no real understanding of editing...

LOL I CBA this was you video entry??? Why are you claiming to be an editor if this was the vidoe you put together I'm so confused.

my full time job? did i say that? i edit to pass time and something fun to do, i'd like to see your editing. And your arse licking skills are unreal i've watched pirus's vids and your going on like he's a fucking god they are basic too! why the fuck are you licking someones arse so much? i don't claim to be some next level editor so stop your assumptions i was being nice and offered to edit so what is your problem? it has nothing to do with you. You commented on this post with the cleanest arse licking skills i have ever seen. MAD RESPECT your good at that! if you would be kind enough to wipe the shit from your upper lip i'd appreciate it very much. #no1tonguepuncher.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:57 AM, BT Wifi said:

my full time job? did i say that? i edit to pass time and something fun to do, i'd like to see your editing. And your arse licking skills are unreal i've watched pirus's vids and your going on like he's a fucking god they are basic too! why the fuck are you licking someones arse so much? i don't claim to be some next level editor so stop your assumptions i was being nice and offered to edit so what is your problem? it has nothing to do with you. You commented on this post with the cleanest arse licking skills i have ever seen. MAD RESPECT your good at that! if you would be kind enough to wipe the shit from your upper lip i'd appreciate it very much. #no1tonguepuncher.

My video actually placed in the video competition. Tired of RS "editors" claiming they know anything about the trade. You don't.